CHAPTER 61

VINCENT'S Pain

Vincent's P.O.V

"Mom I have to go!" - I said and kiss her cheek.

"Sure ka na ba sa gagawin mo? Baka naman pwede sa ibang araw nalang! " - She asked.

"Mom I need to do this now! If not now, when?" - I sighed in response.

"Okay fine basta, alam ko na mahihirapan siya na pakinggan ka sarado ang isip ng isang yun!" - She said.

"I really have to go Mom bye!" - I said and took my car key before leaving the house and leaving our Village.

.
I was close to Sofie's University when I stopped driving when suddenly a woman ran out of the school gate.

I blew the horn until she stopped running and sat on the road itself with her two palms covering her face which I think was crying. I frowned as I got out of my car and slammed the door shut,
before approaching that woman but I was far away and I getting slowly when I started to know who she is. I ran over to her and sat down right in front of her.

"Sofie what happened?" - I asked her woriedly.
But instead of answering she just looked up at me while sobbing in tears she was momentarily stunned to meet me but also went back to bowing and crying.

I looked inside their University when I heard someone shouting her name, I saw some students running towards us. But I turned my attention back to her when she looked at me again and held me in both arms while crying.

"K-kuya-- What she was going to say was cut short when she cried again, but that's all she was saying that when she called me brother she had a big effect on me immediately." Ngayon nalang ulit ako aasa sayo please ilayo mo muna ako dito! "-She said in a pleading tone, I quickly got up and helped her into my car.

I would have asked her where we were going, but I just gasped when I saw her crying again.I just drove away faster. And as we were far away I stopped the car at a fast food korean restaurant drive thru and ordered food for us. And when I got them I drove to the hills where we always went when we were young. I quickly went out to open the door for her, but she took me and quickly walked to not a tall mango tree that looked like broccoli because of its shape. I smiled when I remembered her
mischievous times, I smiling when I followed her, while carrying our foods.

She sat under the tree, hugging both of her knees and looking around in amazement.

"Are you okay now?" - I asked but instead of answering me she just kept looking at the nature. "Natatandaan mo pa ba ng bata ka pa parati--

" Anong ginagawa mo sa Campus? "-She cut what I said and looked at me straight.

" What do you mean? "-I asked.

" Bakit ka nandun? "-She asked seriously.

" May mga kailangan akong ayusin sa Campus niyo bilang president ng stuck holders nito!" - I lied.

She laughed sarcastically while clapping, pretending to be amazed. "Big word yan ha! Buti pa sa University parati kang updated sa mga kailangan mong gawin o ayusin!" - She said sarcastically.