CHAPTER 73

A/N:HEY YOW GUYS! WHATS UP NEW UPDATE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND THANKS SA LAHAT NANG PATULOY NA NAG BABASA NANG MGA STORIES KO ANG BABAIT NIYO 😁.

Ken's P.O.V

We were both hiding in the cabinet now while waiting for the next things to happen, here we hide when someone entered here inside my condo, I looked at Sofie shaking hands while just looking straight at the cabinet door, I held her hand for some reason and I could reduce her fear, but I immediately weakened when she looked at me like a bad person and she was afraid of me, then she looked straightly at my right hand holding a gun. "B-Babe are you okay???" - I asked her.

"H-hindi k-ka naman siguro kagaya ng ibang tao diba Babe, hindi ka naman siguro marunong gumamit niyan di ba?!" - she said pointing the gun in my right hand.

"Relax Babe!" - I smiled fakely and pointed the gun I was holding causing her to back away a bit. "It's just a props Babe, fake to no!" - I lied.

She smiled and quickly hug me tightly. "Sabi ko na nga ba eh, hindi ka kagaya ng mga napapanood ko sa TV good boy ang Babe ko!" - she said while hugging me.

"ANO MAY NAKITA BA KAYO???" - someone ask outside.

"Wala Boss!" - and another one answered.

"Dun tayo sa kusina!" - and the other one commanded.

We heard footsteps away so I turned to Sofie and held her on both shoulders."Stay here and no matter what happens don't go outside okay!" - I said whisperedly.

"Pero Babe anong gagawin mo???" - she asked nervously and hold my hands.

"I will make a way for us to get out of here!" - I answered and forced a smile.

"Babe naman eh!" - she said and the tears starting to fall down in her cheeks.

"Stop crying Babe please, I'm the one who get hurt when I saw you crying, please stop crying Babe!" - I said while wiping her tears.

"Paano pag may nangyari sayo paano na ako???" - she asked and hug me like she can't let me go.

I grabbed her head and gently aligned our gazes. "Do you trust me??" - I asked and she immediately nod. "Then fallow what I have said!" - I said and kissed her forehead. "Always remember that I love you Babe!" - I said and hug her.

"I love you too Babe!" - she said while crying.

I let go of her and quickly left the cabinet and she did not speak again.

'I am ready to do anything just for the girl I love, even if I die, They will not try to hurt my girlfriend I will fight them for her, because whoever they are they try to touch Sofie I will kill them no matter who they are!'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sofie's P.O.V

Mahina akong umiiyak habang nakatago dito sa cabinet ni Ken kanina pa siyang nakalabas at tahimik lang ang paligid at hindi ko alam ang nangyayari na, nag - aalala na din ako sa kanya baka kung ano nang nangyayari sa kanya.