1/9/15

One thing I don't think many people talk about is how we have fallen apart as a world. I sit here now listening to the modern teenage boy spew their unintelligent idea's about high school and the better thoughts of another student. "School is a slutty place, get over it," one boy says as I ignore the unintelligent disrespectful remark. We're better than that and no more are you above what I am capable of with your small, shrinking, simple mind. No, we women are more than an idea wrapped up behind a name. I wear pink rainboots on this January snowing day and yet I am seen in an odd position, far from their seeing of believing. Someone is choosing to be different and yet the simple like to make fun of the unique and brilliant. You are small and concaved in your own self pity for you are not the brave but are the weak, and you, the one in the chair making fun of the girl who wants to stand out, are only giving her what she wants. For you see the world is an act of modest belief and the thought of having someone think of us. Yes, only a group of boys in a library speaking their lowest judgement have sparked up this writing I am sitting here typing and the clocks ticking and they are twitching in their chairs from the endless judgement of boys and girls surrounding them. What have we one to fall this low below the bar? What have we done to fall into such a place where we stress being unique but once you are just that, you are considered weak? When did we decide that going to die was the best way to hide? No one should die unless you have lived a full life and a girl or a boy by the age of 10 is not a life full of living. It is people like these boys gathered at a table today in the new year 2015 that I say people are left feeling as if they have nothing to offer. They are told be bold but instead behold they have gone away. They are gone because us monsters have created an unreal world where you can be something but be nothing. You have to find a common middle in the ground of understanding and know that you are something in a world of unbelieving and false seeing. Someone has their struggles and I know everyone say this so I won't repeat the repeated but listen when I say that the world is not all sunshine and rainbows. It is a strategic trick to create a mindset of living robots in a world that could be more simple than we think. No, it is human nature to judge and use our false sense of identity and opinion to create a low idea. Our brains can be used for so much more than the judgement of a child in a chair with a black eye. Our brains can be used for so much more than the judgement of a boy with different colored hair. We have created beautiful things with these brains and that includes that of another human mind. We are brilliant creatures and yet right now we are using our technology and sparking brain cells as tools in a game. This game is a win or lose there is no common middle but I will tell you that within the game you choose. You select every action and every move you will make and then you will have the option of win or loss. You can be simple minded and win or you may be brilliant and lose, but I tell you, if you are truly brilliant, you will outweigh the game.