1.Meeting

Sakura is sitting inside bus while she is spreading red lipstick on her captive lip. Everyone's eyes bewitched by her beauty.

" Wow such beautiful", someone one praised Sakura.

"Is she an actress or idol?" Another one murmured her.

Sakura only smile when all passenger praised her beauty. And then she remember what happened last night.

Past.

Sakura felt exhausted after done her work today. She thought to spend her time tomorrow with her favourite fornite game, but she noticed a message in her phone.

Unnie, some clients wanted to book you tomorrow.

From:Nako.

Sakura sigh.

Sorry Nako! but i didn't think I can do it tomorrow.

From: Sakura.

Sakura put her phone trying to ignore Nako offered. And another message appear. She trying to ignore it, but she felt uneasy towards her cute dongsae if she ignored it.

Sakura eyes open wide when she read the message.

Okay unnie if you don't want to do it, but its gonna be waste. The client is willing to book you not just a day but a week and she will give an extra bonus if he deal satisfied.

From: Nako.

Without hesitation, Sakura taken Nako offer.

Sakura has arrived at small cafe they already appointed for their meetings.
As she entering into the cafe her eyes looking for her client.

Black leather jacket and white shorts pant. That's Sakura's client code dress. She thought her client is weird since black leather jacket and white short pant aren't perfect match dress for male. But she don't mind, at least her client pay her and isn't some pervert Oldman who's like to molest a female body.

Sakura eyes noticed a male wearing black leather jacket but he don't wear white short pant, just long white tight pants.

"Excuse sir! Perhaps did you book some rental girl" Sakura greet a male guy.

Sakura worked as rental girlfreind who's offered dating service just temporarily time.

"Eh...." The male looked confused about what Sakura said before.

"Are you Mr. Lee?" Sakura asked.

"Not, that isn't my name", the male answered.

" Sorry. I think I have misidentify you ", When Sakura about leave the guy, her hand grab by him.

" Maybe I can replace the person you waiting for miss", the male smirk evil.

" Please hand off me or I shouted!" Sakura tried to threaten him.

When Sakura try Let her hand go, but it's useless , suddenly someone grab male's hand and release Sakura's hand.

A young gergoues'girl  who's pulled off male's hand from Sakura.

" What's your problem miss", the male anger.

The gergoues'girl ignored him while typing her handphone.

" Hello officer. I am here to report some Rude male try to threaten poor young girls", the gergoues'girl intimated the male.

Being intimated, the male leave them, afraid.

" Thank you about your helpness Miss...?", Sakura paused a moment.

" Chaeyeon. My name is Lee Chaeyeon
, Miss Miyawaki", chaeyeon introduced herself.

" How did you know my name?" Sakura got shocked.

Chaeyeon smiled.

"How could you barely knowing your client miss Miyawaki", Chaeyeon reveal herself.

"Eh......".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Neither Chaeyeon and Sakura say a word as they are sitting opposite each other.

"Are you seriously my clients?" Sakura broken the silent.

Chaeyeon only smiled.

" What kind of prove to convince you that I am your client", Chaeyeon showed her black leather jacket and white shorts pants.

"But I have no idea that you is a...", Sakura paused the word girl.

"Aren't you taking a girls as your date?"Chaeyeon asked.

" no no no. Isn't what you think, but date a girls is my first time", Sakura didn't want to disappoint her client.

Both of them keep silent.

" Okey. Let me to explain you about our service. Our services as rental girlfreind contain of holding hand, hugging, watching movie, kissing ...." Sakura tried to explain.

"Sex?"Chaeyeon cut Sakura's conversation off.

"No no no sex!" Sakura said denied.

"Ha ha ha I am just kidding", Chaeyeon Giggling.

"Okay I will explain again! You better listen, okay!  our services as rental girlfriend contain of holding hand, hugging, watching movie, kissing and we must....".

"Having sex!" Chaeyeon tease again.

" Yah..." Sakura shouted furiously.

Chaeyeon giggling happily seeing Sakura angry.

"Mianhe.....".

" Are you pranking me? Or is this hidden cam?" Sakura spinning her head around.

" Mianhe... I swear I wouldn't cut your word off" Chaeyeon Made peace sign.

" Okay let me continue my word. Okay and sex..." Sakura said  accidentally and she pat her mouth," No no.  I mean, no attracted feeling lingering between us".

" Okay. I agree", Chaeyeon said.

" Okay. If you agree, what we will do after this?" Sakura Asked.

Chaeyeon sipping her drink.

" I want you to accompany me as a date", Chaeyeon decided.

"Okay", Sakura Agree.

TBC.