2.Kissing

Tonight just like ordinary night for Lee Chaeyeon. Her father and her little sister have dinner with her. Just three of them have ordinary dinner like another family.

" Chaeyeon how about college ?"Mr. Lee start the conversation.

"Nothing special", Chaeyeon seen her father," just tell what is your mind dad".

Chaeyeon already know that father is always bringing her college activity if he would to say an important issue.

" Next three days, Jinyoung will come from American. I hope you can accompany him here during a week", Mr. Lee said.

Chaeyeon paused whatever she heard from her father, then she looked her father sharply.

"Did you willing to arrange me with him, father?" Chaeyeon said angry tone.

" Chaeyeon ah. You have mature enough to get engaged nd I need some person I trust to inherited my company".

" But father I don't love Jinyoung".

" What i have done for your advantage. You better  obey me or I will cut the fund for your dance studio", Mr. Lee warn her daughter.

Chaeyeon grinding her teeth defeated.

" Do whatever you want!" Chaeyeon leaved dinning room ignoring her little sister who's call her.

.......

" Where will we go Miss. Lee " Sakura word Made Chaeyeon awake from her daydream.

Chaeyeon smile towards Sakura as they are sitting back seat in Chaeyeon's private car.

" You will know sooner " Sakura just feel awkward from Chaeyeon gaze.

Oh my god! Am I really dating a lesbian? Sakura said to herself.

As their car stopped, Sakura eyes wide open because Chaeyeon brought her in biggest boutique Sakura ever seen.

" Why you brought me here, Miss Lee", Sakura asked curiously.

" First stopped called Miss, call me Chaeyeon. I brought you here because you clothes isn't suitable for place we would going for", Chaeyeon answer.

Sakura look her pink skirt and simple pastel dress .

"What wrong with my dress Miss... I mean chae...yeon", Sakura angry.

" If you want to be my date tonight, you must look glamorous or everyone would underestimate me", Chaeyeon said proudly.

Sakura eyes can't close her eyes when she is entering into the boutique. Her jaws almost dropped when she is seeing lot of expensive dress on the row.

" Choose whatever you like Miss. Miyawaki", Chaeyeon said.

Sakura turn her head towards Chaeyeon disappointed.

" Call me Sakura, drop your formality"Sakura protes.

" Okay. Sakura", Chaeyeon answered smiley.

Sakura smiled heard it.

Chaeyeon and Sakura  focused to choose the dress they will wear it tonight.

"Do you have already pick your favourite dress Sakura", Chaeyeon asked near her.

" I am afraid I haven't anything Chaeyeon. All dress here too  expensive", Sakura wishper.

"Do you like these dress?" Chaeyeon pick one pink dress on the row.

Sakura nodded.

" Okay. I  Pick it for you!" Chaeyeon decided.

Sakura just only stoned, can't do anything to prevent chaeyeon's act.

Chaeyeon who really you're. Sakura said to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura can't hide her shock as they arrived at famous luxury restaurant.Sakura  ever seen  it on social media that only wealth people able to eat on this restaurant. 

"Close your mouth or someone may think you as weirdo girls!" Chaeyeon tease Sakura.

Sakura Annoyed about Chaeyeon's word but she can hold it.

As Chaeyeon and Sakura will enter into restaurant, a muscular men greet them.

While Chaeyeon Entered into restaurant, that muscular men was preventing Sakura to enter into restaurant.

"Sorry Miss. Only Miss Lee Who can enter!" Sakura Bit Confused.

"What's the mater", Chaeyeon realise something wrong.

"I am sorry Lee. Mr. Jinyoung command to just only let you and prevent other person", The muscular guy explained.

"You better let her enter or I will not meet your boss!" Chaeyeon threaten.

That Guy look scared about Chaeyeon's threaten then let Sakura to enter with her.

As Chaeyeon and Sakura enter inside restaurant, Sakura can't hide her shocked face. Sakura can't describe how every shape of furniture looked very luxury.

There are no one isnside restaurant except handsome guy, Jinyoung smilling towards Chaeyeon.

"How are you my lady", Jinyoung would to shake his hand but Chaeyeon ignore it.

Jinyoung just only smile with Chaeyeon cold attitude.

"Sit over there Saku-chan", Sakura raised her eyesbrow when Chaeyeon suddenly called by pet name.

three of them sitting on their chair.

"How about uncle condition?" Jinyoung asked manner.

"Fine" Chaeyeon answered coldy.

Sakura feel confused about her situation right now. Many question inisde her head, but she can't solve it.

"Is she your friend, Chaeyeon? Miss...?" Jinyoung looked Sakura.

"My name is Sakura, Miyawaki Sakura", Sakura introduce herself.

Chaeyeon stared At Jinyoung coldly.

"No. She isn't My Friend. Actually, She is my girlfriend", Chaeyeon said clearly.

Jinyoung stunned.

"Do you mean she is your best friend", Jinyoung tried to confirm.

Chaeyeon shake his hand.

"No. I mean, I am dating her", Chaeyeon said confindent.

 Jinyoung seem anoyed about Chaeyeon said while Sakura now, understand her role now.

"He he he. Don't fooled me Chaeyeon ah. You just don't want our engagement then set her to pretend your girlfriend", Jinyoung still denied.

"I think you wrong. I am really Chaeyeon's grilfriend", Sakura play her role right now.

Chaeyeon smile towards, because Sakura can play his role right now.

"Prove it!" Jinyoung smirk.

Sakura stunned. She can't think how to convice him.

Suddenly, Chaeyeon grab Sakura's head and pull her lips with her. A soft kissing made Sakura wide open suprise, but  she repay Chaeyeon kiss. Then after realise their kissing Chaeyeon smiled towards her.

TBC.