3.Dating

Choi Yena as male.

---

The sound of clicking button can be heard inside Sakura's room. Her eyes can't leave into her computer's screen. She hold her breath then clicking her mouse round and round. The Happiness clearly defined from her face when the word chicken dinner was appeared in her computer's screen.

Aside being rental girl, Sakura has been doing job as streaming game for two years after she had finished her college.

"Thank you guys. I able to get chicken dinner because your support", Sakura said in front of her monitor.

While Sakura is reading comment from her viewer, some message on her phone taken her attention.

"Sorry guys I have some urgent matter, so I need to finished my streaming right now. Don't forget to like and subscribe my channel saku-saku channel. Good bye".

Sakura pull of her bunny masked which she wore it during streaming to hide her identity. She noticed the message for Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon: don't forget we have a today. My driver will have come to pick you up.

Sakura signed while reading the message.

She remembered when Chaeyeon was kissing her last night. Suddenly Sakura's face become red like tomato.

Sakura: Okay.

Sakura reply.

Shortly, after changed her clothes into pink pastel one piece dress, she heard car engine sound outside her flat. Sakura seen Chaeyeon's personal driver, as she know Mr. Park.

"Miss Chaeyeon send me to accompany you, Miss Miyawaki", Mr. Park smiling warmly.

"Thank you Mr. Park", Mr. Park repay him by smile.

During their route both of Sakura and Mr. Park just keep their silence until they reached their destination, Seoul University.

Only few minute, Sakura seen familiar face as she know the blonde women who's taken her first kiss behind car's window.

"Did you miss me?"the first word come out from Chaeyeon teasingly.

Sakura speechless for moment until she regain her conscious.

Sakura nodded can't face towards Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon just smile.

"Park Ahjussi can you bring us to amusement park", Chaeyeon ordered her driver.

After approach at amusement park, Chaeyeon grab Sakura's hand and smile genuinely towards her. Like love bird swing their wing following windy days, Sakura's finger linking together with Chaeyeon finger. Like invisible glue, their hand can't be separated while they are enjoying their ride paris wheel.

"Wait me Chaeyeon ah!" Sakura exhausted following hyper active girls like Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon flung out her hand.

"Let's grab drink" Chaeyeon suggested.

Sakura reach Chaeyeon's hand dan walk besider her lingering their hand. Without their realize someone take their picture.

Chocolate ice mocha chino and strawberry ice latte served beside Sakura. Only Sakura sitting on bench with Chaeyeon present, because Chaeyeon need go to toilet.

"Kkura noona", someone called Sakura.

Sakura turn her head and find blonde guy looked her.

"Yena. What are you doing here?" Sakura shocked.

"That supposed me to ask you noona", Yena approach her.

Sakura can't her nervous.

"Another blind date again?" Yena guess.

"No...no...no.... I just hang out with my friend".

"Oh.... Are you perhaps with that Japanese small girls. What's her name? Oh Yabuki Yako".

"Yah...her name is Nako. Not Yako".

"He.....he.....he...".

"But I amn't with Nako, I with another person", Sakura stirred up her chocolate.

Yena confused, can't guess who.

"Sorry waited me so long Saku-chan" Chaeyeon approach them.

Chaeyeon noticed Yena.

" Nugusheyyo?"Chaeyeon asked.

"My name is Choi Yena. Sakura bestfriend", Yena introduced herself.

"My name is Lee Chaeyeon. Sakura girl.....", Suddenly Sakura step on chaeyeon feet.

"Auch......", Chaeyeon sigh a pain.

"Chaeyeon was my friend that I have told before ha..ha... ha.... Right Chaeyeon", Sakura faked laughed while giving sign to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon looked sulking, but she understand Sakura's signal.

"Yes. I am friend of this weirdo girls", Chaeyeon sulked.

"Ha.....ha....ha.... finally. Isn't just me think that you such weirdo unnie", Yena laughed while glaring both of them.

"Yah...this isn't funny".

Laughing anda joking can be heard from Chaeyeon and Yena chattering each other it's seem both of them can get along together. Looking both of them become close made slight jealous inside Sakura's heart.

Suddenly Yena's phone ringing.

"Oh. Changi where are you right now",Yena answer the phone caller.

Slight jealous painted on her face and Chayeon can sense it.

"I think I gonna leave you. My girlfriend wait me", Yena leave both of them.

After yena gone, a silence happen between Chaeyeon and Sakura.

"Is it hurt?" Chaeyeon break the silence.

"What do you mean?" Sakura confused.

"Just split it! I know you like Yena more than friend".

"I think you misunderstanding Chaeyeon. Yena and I just friend".

"You gaze isn't friend gazing, it's like you gaze him like guy who willing to give him most precious you has".

Sakura can't argue again Chaeyeon.

"I leave you if you want to talk about this shit agaian", Sakura got ready to leave Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon grab Sakura's hand.

"I am sorry if I involved to your problem too far, but I sincerely want make you happy not sad like before, because....." Chaeyeon paused moment," I regard you as my friend, Saku chan".

Sakura Sigh deeply.

" I accept you apologize, but don't involve to private life again".

Chaeyeon made peace sign.

"How about we continue our date again", Sakura suggested.

Chaeyeon nodded. Chaeyeon and Sakura spent their again to enjoy their date in amusement park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another place, Chaeyeon's father known as chief president of LE technology group. The biggest company among other technology company in Korea.

He is in his office staring a photo pictured Chaeyeon and Sakura in Amusement park, coldly. Then he put that photo in his drawer. He take the phone and dial some number.

"Hello. I need your help again! Search information about girls named Miyawaki Sakura", Mr. Lee said coldly.

TBC.