~"I like you, ok!?"~ Pt 2, ~Flashback~

This is told in 3rd persons POV. It's a flashback to what happened after Aoba Johsai won the match vs Karasuno. Also, I just now realized I've been saying "Samamura" its "Sawamura" I'm so sorry- 😭

"Koushi, we need to talk.."

The sentence ringing in Suga's ears, over and over, and over. He froze, immediately recognized the voice who said the 5 words that created a sentence he'd never forget. The voice belonging to his best friend of 5 years, Daichi Sawamura. That sentence.. is one Suga never wanted to hear. He couldn't move.. he didn't want to confirm his previous theories. He had left his team. The team he thought he'd play with forever. The team that had replaced him.. the the team that had forgotten him. "What do you want, Sawamura? Because I don't want to talk.. at all, whatsoever." Suga felt like he was gonna cry. He didn't want to, especially not infront of Seijoh. "Suga.. I-.." "Daichi-" "Sawamura, he said he doesn't wanna talk. Leave him alone for once. He left because you didn't wanna listen to him. Why listen now?" Iwazumi interrupted the conversation. He was sick of Suga being used, he was done with it. "Oikawa is getting us drinks, ok?" Mad-dog whispers into Suga's ear, soothing him slightly. "Y-yeah.." Iwazumi was now infront of Suga. "Hey guys I'm ba- what's going on here?" Oikawa's back.. good. "Just a small conversation, Tooru." Maki-San says eyeing Karasuno. Suga walked up to Oikawa and snuggled into his chest. The team looked at each other, then decided it was time to leave.

"Goodbye Karasuno."

A/N
So the continuation of this chapter was long over due, and thank you for 200 reads! This is crazy! Hopefully this satisfies your guys expectations. I tried a different writing style. I kinda like this, so maybe you'll see it in the future! Anyways- Bye!

320 words.

Bye!~