Let Me Introduce Myself

Hey! I am Lilly Espinosa! I am a farm girl! I'm moving to a new school this year and I don't know how its going to go. I know some people there but they say I will never survive. They say its like a little dancer trapped in a room with a whole bunch of sumo wrestlers. I tell them to knock it off because I have never been to a real school before. I have always been home schooled. I really nervous. 

A Week Later....

        Well I just moved and it is beautiful here. I moved from Washington, Dc. That place smelled and looked awful. Cars are every and people begging for money and littering just everwhere. I was actually kind of happy to move except for the fact that all of my friends live out there. Oh and by the way I moved to Nebraska. Tomorrow is my first day of school. I hope I have a classes with friends that live there. I hope that lunch isn't too late or my stomach starts to hurt. Ow-ee! Well, I got to get ready, see you in a jiffy. 

One Hour Later.....

        I was just about to step into my first hour class when I ran into this boy. 

        "Oh, I'm...," he said before I cut him off

        "Oh. I'm fine. You didn't hurt little old me," I said.

        "By the way my name is Jack Gilinsky. Nice to meet. I see you have first hour Social Studies with me," replied Jack.

        "Yeah, I guess I. I think Social Studies is so boring. Oh, and by the way name is Lilly. Lilly Espinosa. Nice to meet you," I said to him turning pink because he was so cute.

        "Well, sorry I better get to class!" Jack said. He looked like he had something on his mind. I wonder he saw my blush. He was really hot and I wonder if he was actually a sweet guy. He seemed like it though. I had then realized that I had to get class. I got up off the floor and got to class.