IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey, guys. This is Minnie. The one who's been writing TGA.

Before you say anything, I'm not discontinuing the book. This announcement is simply a bit of a warning/notification.

When I signed into Wattpad this morning, I was looking to finally post the next chapter. Unfortunately, when I pressed the 'Save & Publish' button, nothing happened. I did so several times, logged in and out out of my account several times, though the button wouldn't work.

I did the same thing on the APP as well, even on my friend's computer. Nothing would work. I've contacted assistance, though they haven't gotten back to me yet. Yet. This chapter WILL be published if it kills me.

I would have sent this as a regular status update, though unfortunately the typing field does not work for me either. I do not have much freedom as of late to make significant efforts to fix this problem, whether I'm being punished for something I am not aware of or this is a simple technical error, because I am currently typing in the middle of my own education.

Hopefully all of you understand this and will not crawl through the screen and punch me.

Punching is mean.

I don't like meanies.

P.S., it just donned on me that if the chaper I was trying to update wouldn't upload, this probably won't either. Let me know if you see this. Oh, and the New Story button doesn't work either. I'll keep you posted.