Chapter Three ~ Christ, Levi (Part 2)

For the first part, see To Attack A Titan, which should be the previous chapter.

Three hours passed. We'd just finished watching Attack on Titan, and now we weren't exactly sure what we were going to do next. I hadn't planned any Drunk Minecraft, but with my new two-uploads-a-day New Years resolution, I'd probably have to get going now. Amelia sits next to me on the couch, TBTim cradled in her arms. "Amy?" I ask, my head swiveling over all spooky-like. "Yeah..?" Her eyes are trained on the screen and don't move for a moment. Probably too busy being enchanted by Levi's sexy eyes. I mean, my eyes are sexier, but... Whatever. I don't care. I'm taller. By at least an inch. Shut up.

"What are you thinking about?" I'm using my hyper-effective honey baby voice to soothe her away from the sexy Le- television screen. As much as I love lazing around, I still had a second video to upload today. Maybe an announcement? A skit? Anything to keep the Markiplites at bay.

At last, Amelia shifts her attention to my glory. "Just Levi's sexy eyes, why?" Damn it. "I don't know... I thought you might have an idea for another video today..? We could collab again, or announce a little somethin' somethin'...?" I made sure to include a totally inconspicuous wink, though she obviously caught it, made known with her usual giggle. She shrugs, leaning back and stretching out over the couch with a girly yawn. "Sounds good... You don't think the fanfics would go crazy about this..? Oh, and Tumblr..." Her brows furrowed with a sly grin. "Jesus... I forgot about Tumblr." This actually worries me. You never know what those sneaky little goblins are up to - some of them might even be allied with 4Chan. We can't have that, but... We need this to be known, don't we? Maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing. I don't want Amy to be attacked and despised like most Youtuber girlfriends, but I didn't want her to fade from existence and be ignored. What am I supposed to do?

I need to find a rational mind. Someone smart, someone who knows what they're doing. Someone to guide me. Someone who isn't Wade, because he's a dick and he's dumb. Maybe... Bob... Bob can help me. Bob is a genius. A passive-aggressive, mellow, under-the-top genius. Yeah...

I know, I know. Short chapter, but who really cares about the length at this point for how long you've all waited? I would have come back in a burst of glory, I really would, but I've such a busy schedule that this is the most I can fit in, and I suppose it's better than nothing.

Anyway, let me know if you're still reading! Bring on the ship names and anything else you'd like to share!