Chapter 12

His Light:

(Diya POV)

I have been starring at the outfit I designed personally for the guys. Since Nikky prefers dark colors, I designed a high-collared navy blue kurta with random golden mandala prints. While for my brothers I designed an identical Ivory with golden thread worked Kurta.

You have been starring at them for hours since I brought them here Aara. Even if you stare for few more hours, it is still going to be the same. I glared at her in response.

Stop glaring at me and come to a conclusion as to how you are going to deliver this to your would be. What will he think Leons? Will he like it or not?

She chuckled in response, earning a hit on her head. Babe stop hitting me, him liking it or not, is not the issue now. Just look at the effort you took while designing for him and your brothers.

Like if, his outfit is in a different color from your brothers then it is okay but here the entire outfit is different. More importantly, he will obviously stand out more than anybody else in this color and pattern, which actually accentuates his physique.

I have seen him a few times, with my poor imagination I can clearly tell that he will rock the place when he walks-in in this outfit. While the ones designed for your brothers are the typical wedding colors, except for the material and stitching nothing is more majestic in them.

Just as she finished Boo entered my room along with Pranu, What is not majestic L? I heard our names being mentioned. I just glared at him before scolding him for walking in without a knock.

Where are your manners Boo? Cant you knock on the door before you walk in.

Whoa whoa, chill D calm down It is not like my first time doing this so calm down and we are sorry for walking in just like that. I just sighed in response and tried my best to hide his view towards the outfits sprawled on my bed.

It okay Prabhu, we were just chatting so no worries. That is why I like L more than you D, she is cool. Okay move aside let me sit.

You have a plenty of space on my couch and in the lobby Boo. Before he could respond, Pranu Spoke. Bro checkout the outfits on her bed, that is why she wants us to leave.

Why does this last one (Pranu) have to be so smart? He is sneaky, hiding things from Pranu is impossible for me. He is like a walking secret detector, his radar works marvelously.

So whose outfits are this sister? That wicked smile on their face stated that I am done for the day.

It is yours only guys your sister personally designed them and shopped for the perfect material to be made.

Oh my god! Why do I have such a disloyal friend? I glared at Leons and asked her to shut her mouth in actions.

Oh my sweet sister I can really see your hard work and handwork but not on ours but this one (pointing Nik's outfit), so stop sending daggers at L and answer my question.

It is nothing like that Boo, Nikky prefers darker shades na so I selected a different material for him. Akka (means elder sister) I was with you 24/7 how did I miss this? Even you did not tell me anything.

It is a surprise for you guys Pranu. I could feel Prabhu staring at me without even blinking for a second and my dear friend trying to control her laughter. Okay akka everything is fine, since Nik, bro does not like lighter shades you selected this one right. I nodded my heads while he smiled at me and continued.

This is not going to end well (Aaras mind voice)

Then how about us, like we usually dont have any color preferences and the our outfits are identical.

Thats it (Aaras mind voice again), before I could build some lie, Pranu continued speaking and Prabhu had a smirk plastered on his face.

You should have either designed three different outfits or three identical ones. I was at loss of words What am I going to answer?

Man I am really proud of you, now I know why Nik loves you more than me. I thought they will leave me in their emotional moment but again I guessed wrong.

Dear Elder sister answer our youngest ones question, it either has to be three different ones or three identical ones.

I stayed rooted to my spot and thought of any possible reason to shut their mouth but nothing reached my mind. They are going to roast me like this and have a good time.

Since my sister is all shy, I will answer on her behalf. It was Pranu again. She only wants her Nikky to be the man of their special day. She does not like other stealing the show.

I could not be any more embarrassed I kicked both of them and pushed them out of my room while they laughed like idiots almost alerting the entire house.

Once I got rid of them, I glared at that friend of mine to shut her mouth. Tell me the truth babe; you feel something for Nikesh right.

This question brought a smile on my lips instantly giving her another chance to make fun of me.

I knew it, more like I guessed. When I stared at her questioningly. Babe he acted differently around you and whenever you guys were together you people reeked of Love. Like a cloud of love was always around you guys.

I was stunned at her statement. Stop giving me this shocked expression Aara, you are for an unknown reason happy around him and more importantly developed feelings for him, so start accepting the truth and let him inside.

I know he is already inside but express your feelings slowly in the coming days. I am happy that it is Nikesh and not Rakesh. I nodded in response and smirked at her comment.

I am also happy because it is Nikesh ❤

Like, Comment and vote for my story