Authors Note.

Hello dearies,
Nice to see you again 🎉
Thank you all for your support and encouragement, I'm am really grateful.

A bonus is that this book is FREE!!!, My next book "FINAL DESTINATION" is a horror/ scary story will have 10 free chapters but will be a paid story to assist me for all the efforts i will put through it.

Now let's focus into this book.
From the name of the story " a dream come true". This story is all about a girl called Anna who has always wanted freedom from her parents and to live a happy life married, she's so excited in fulfilling her heart desires by getting married to Derek, her husband to be.

She's struggled during her childhood striving for the best that she forgot all about her social life.

During highschool, She decided it was time for change in her life. She wasn't going to continue like that since she was growing up into a young lady and with the help of her friends they made little progress.

Let's find out more about Anna's Childhood and teenage years ( reflecting on Anna's past) in the subsequent chapters. Her present/ current life will be discussed later on as the story goes on.

Casts:
A brief description of main characters in this book in this book.

Anna- short form for Annabelle, the main character.

Debby- short form for deborah, Anna's best friend. She's the same age as Anna and Vivian.

Vivian- Anna's best friend.

Dylan- Vivian's older brother, he's two years older than vivian.

Derek- Anna's husband-to-be.

Natalie- Derek's younger sister who's in the same grade as Anna and Tyler.

Tyler- the most popular rich kid at Anna's highschool.

Dorathy- Anna's younger sister, she's four years younger than Anna. They aren't close and hardly talk to each other.

Mr & Mrs Smith- Anna's & Dorathy's parents.

There would be additional casts as we go on.

*I'm trying my best to improve on my chapters and if you noticed the next line is much more better than the previous ones.

*There might be few mistakes cause this book has not be fully edited. Which will be corrected and properly checked later on.

*Each chapter is about 1000 words or more which is a little bit above the average number of words per chapter. So it's kinda long.

*You'll not only get to hear Anna's point of view (pov) but others impression and thoughts about a current situation as we go on.

*There would be romance as we go deeper into the story. So let's know what you're getting yourself into and what you should be expecting.

*The contents of this book are fiction (I bring up all the ideas and contents by myself) and shouldn't be found anywhere else or pirated. I love writing and I know my books aren't perfect but I love when people appreciate my work.

Thanks for reading 🌺🥀
Peace out ✌️