It's time to part-ay!!!

Times flies so quickly, I had already forgotten we had only few hours to prepare for the party tyler was throwing by 6pm.
I didn't bother informing my parents cause I knew they were all wrapped up with a business deal they discussed with us earlier.

So I left a note for them on the kitchen counter. I wrote:

I went out with Dorathy and Vivian. I'll be back home in some hours. I'll give you a call soon
Anna.

Dorathy on the other hand went to her friends house to study together.

So I gathered my things and headed to Vivian's house to get ready. We all went shopping a day before and I let Vivian pick an outfit for me cause she has a better fashion sense than me.

So I took a cab there and met my two besti's getting dressed in Vivian's room. I asked about her parents, she said they both went on a business trip. Dylan on the other hand went out with some friends.

So I started dressing up and put on the dress vivian picked for me. It's a nude silver lace dress that hugs all my curves, it wasn't too revealing and had a slit that stops at my mid thigh. I put on silver nude heels that matches my dress and let my shoulder length hair down with it's natural curls.

I gasped when I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked-

" Damn! girl you look hot " vivian commented while looking at my outfit.

"The dress really brings out your eyes, I mean you look so beautiful!" Debby squealed excitedly as she came to hug me.

" Thanks, I gotta say I love this dress." I said admiring my dress. " Besides, I'm not the only one looking good" I said admiring their dresses. Debby blushed at my complement.

"Why thank you" vivian cheered admiring her self.

Debby looked cute with her blue floral dress that complements her eyes, she straightened her shoulder length black hair and put on some black nude heels.

Vivian on the other hand looked ravishing in her sleeveless red dress that hugged her curves with a long slit that stops above her mid thighs. She let her blond her down which stopped at her back and put on gold heels.

We all did light makeup as I suggested and took another look at ourselves before we left.

We called a cab and gave him the address to the party. It was a 15 minutes drive from Vivian's house. We paid the driver and step out of the car making a good entrance.

"It's time to part-ay" vivian cheered. As we made our way into the house.

I gotta say the house was impressive and large, I wasn't that suprised when I realized whose house it was, Tyler parents are very wealthy that explains why he's so popular and acts the way he is.

We got people's attention when we got in and was welcomed in by non other than tyler himself.
I wouldn't say I have a grudge against him, I just don't like the way he acts and the fact that he always gets what he wants, he has good looks, money, fame and lots of girls at his disposal.

" Hey, if it isn't the nerds!" Tyler said snapping me out of my thoughts. He looked at the three of us with a suprised expression. 'in your face' I said in my mind. "Wow! You three have really outdone yourselves" he said eyeing me.