Four: Known Face

George knew what he had to do; get up, and run into the vault. So that's exactly what he did.

He got up and ran down the hall. Once he got to the stairs, he quietly stepped on the ledges.

There were two sets of stairs that led to the hallway on the second floor. There's the main stairway and there's the one that led to the closet in the living room.

The smaller one George was taking to get downstairs.

There was a tiny creak. This made George stop and listen. The water suddenly stopped. If he was going to get outta here, he had to do it now.

So, with much energy, he ran down the stairs and out into the living room. No one was there.

Skeptical, he went towards the large staircase, no one. Again.

"Odd.." he whispered. Looking over, he jumped in fright. "Wh-Who---"

"Your kitty was thirsty." The stranger said, placing the bowl next to his cat's food before the he pet her softly. "Now..." he got up and looked over at George who was stumbling back. "You're coming with me."

George ran. He had to get to the vault! It was behind the pantry. Though, it was a bit too late.

"Gotcha." He man chuckled. "I'm soooo sorry you're too slow. Mmm...kinda sucks, but that gave me an advantage, didn't it?" He laughed. "C'mon now, to the car."

"No! I'm staying here!" George grabbed onto the end of the wall.

"You're so stupid..." and with one pull, George unleashed from the grey wall.

"Stop! Leave me alone!" He was frantically kicking. "Ah---!" George lifted his hand to his shoulder.

"Goodnight~" Dream whispered.

"You...b#tch...." and he collapsed.

Thump...thump thump

"Mmm~," George groaned. There was another thump. He opened his eyes to see darkness, though, there was still that little bit of light; it was blue.

"Good morning, beautiful!" George quickly sat up, seeing the smiley mask through the mirror.

He was being driven away! What was he going to do!? Well, duh. Open the door. So, without hesitation, he yanked at the door handle.

"Baby, it's locked." George unlocked it. "Stupid #ss....it has child's lock on it!" He wheezed.

"Shut up! Unlock this door now!" George pointed.

"What? You think just because you're spoiled and your parents are rich that I'm gonna...open the door for you?!"

"Well....no.....but that's what they all think!" Dream scoffed.

"Maybe that's why they failed! But I assure you, you will get to the destination I desire."

George was thinking. There has to be a way to get out. But there was nothing around him but a bunch of notecards, pens, and fast food bags.

He looked out the window. There's no way out! He failed. He should've stayed upstairs while the guy was going to the second floor. He was so stupid!

And he gasped silently. The cars!

"May I....draw on those cards?"

"Sure, I don't care," the stranger said while turning around to see if the other lane was okay to turn in. "Don't use them all. I need those."

"Alright." So George picked up a card and a pen. Taking the pen in his left hand, he wrote 'HELP ME!'.

He put it up on the window between the door itself, then leaned over to cover it.

"Y'know....the windows are tinted..nobody can see that." And George got red.

"It was worth a shot." George snatched the notecard and put it in his pocket for later.

"Plus, it's still dark outside, dumb#ss." He wheezed.

"What's your name?"

"Mine?"

"No, the guy next to us. Yes, you!"

"Watch your mouth, pretty boy. You may call me...mmm...Dream. Why not?" Even though the man was wearing a mask, he could still tell he was smiling.

"How do you even see through that thing?"

"Cameras, sweet heart."

"Cameras? In your mask?"

"Yes. Built in cameras." George stared at the other's hands that gripped the wheel.

"Must've cost a fortune."

"No..no, not really. When you work for someone who wants people kidnapped and given to them, you can make quite as much as...just....I can...buy whatever."

"Is it fun kidnapping people?"

"Not really...until you get chased by cops. Now that's---" he chuckled "that's fun."

"Real fun is when you can do things legally." George crosses his arms.

"Mmm..nahh."

It was silent for a few minutes. The two just listening to the car hum.

"Uhm...so---why aren't I tied up?" The boy in the back asked while staring at his wrists.

"Would you like to be tied up? I will gladly do so!"

"Uh---mm.." George inhales, "no.."

"You sure?" Dream asked, leaning onto the arm rest next to him, obviously flirting.

"Very sure, thank you." George blinked rapidly before sighing. He looked out the window and watched people pass by.

"How old are you?" No way in hell was this dude going to flirt with him like that if he was in his 30's or over.

"Why?"

"Because...I'm just wondering our age difference." He lied.

"I am twenty-two!" He smiled.

So that would be...what? Four years?

"Oh...I'm---"

"I know your age, dumplin'."

"The f---"

"Baby, if I found out where you lived, then I would know everything about you."

George was, of course, not getting flustered by the nicknames. This guy kidnapped him! Plus, he doesn't even know what he looks like!

"Your mask is aggravating me. Take it off."

"You know to be polite---"

"Polite my #ss! You're the one who took me from home, b#tch! Take off your mask!"

"I said to be polite." Dream said, keeping his calm. "Now, if you asked nicely, maybe I'd take it off." He shrugged.

George took some breaths.

"Can you please take your mask off?"

"Of course I can!" And so, with a quick movement, the mask was off.

And d#mn, did George get red. His kidnapper was hot as h#ll!