Chapter 1

(Author's P.o.V)

"And never come back, bitch!" Screamed the man after his last punch. It was a cold, beautiful winter evening. But for Mei Aihara it wasn't the most eventful.

She struggled to get on her feet, her husband kicked her out again. She took in a big mouthful of the fresh air and started walking away.

'This time he didn't even let me get dressed.'

Thought the Headmaster to herself. After her grandfather's death, Mei took over The Aihara Academy as it's rightful heir.

It has been over a year since she graduated from University and had took over the Academy. The graduation day marked the start of her biggest nightmare.

As she walked down the street, she suddenly felt like the world was spinning around her.

She sat down on a nearby bench, and tried controlling her breathing, she didn't even realize her nose was bleeding.

Even after so many years, she still looked the same, her body has matured more, her features too, but there is one slight change to her overly gorgeous appearance.

After being hit with a bottle of liquor, a long, deep gash had scarred the beauty.

She remembers it like it was yesterday, after all it happened on her Graduation from the university.

That man got angry at her because she 'had ruined his reputation' when stating on an interview that she didn't want to have children.

Her husband knew that she wasn't into men in the first place, but he still wanted to have his dirty hands on her delicate skin.

The woman didn't realize she had spaced out, looking at the snow, not until she felt warm tears cover her bruised cheeks.

She slowly reached out to wipe them when she spotted a figure walk by her but then suddenly stop.

"H-hey miss, are you okay-" she then looked up at the other woman's sapphire eyes.

They stared at each other for a hot minute till the other woman got closer and the streetlight finally
reached her.

 "Aihara-senpai..?" Was all Matsuri got out until the other woman quickly backed up a bit. 'She looks.. just as how i remember her..' Thought the pink-haired woman.

She was just on her way to Yuzu and Harumin's place, they invited her to dinner since they needed to celebrate Matsuri's return to college.

She had abandoned it due to her newfound old habit of scamming old men on the internet.

'W-wait what is that?' Was all she said to herself when she saw Mei's new and old injuries. Ahem. "Aihara-san, are you okay?"

The older woman just shook her head as in saying no. "What do you want Misuzawa." Asked The Aihara coldly, the raven-haired woman didn't like feeling weak. Especially not in front of her ex's friend.

"Mei-san I hate being formal and you know that. Just come with me please." The Misuzawa then took off her jacket and then put it around the older woman's shoulders.

'She must be freezing.' Quickly thought Matsuri before putting her arm around Mei's waist. Snort. "You shortie."

The raven-haired girl shot the other a cold glare, but didn't say anything else and just tightened the jacket around her shoulders. Matsuri just continued walking to Yuzu and Harumi's place.

Right before she was about to knock on the door she suddenly realized.

'Shoot what was I thinking bringing Mei here-' right before she could finish, a rather full of energy blonde accompanied by a motherly brunette opened the door happily, making the fresh smell of food reach Matsuri and Mei.

"Matsuri-chan I missed you so much please co-" Was all the blonde said before freezing on her spot, eyes open in confusion. "Yuzu wait-" And then a huge Smack was heard.

Yuzu just slapped Mei without even letting her say anything. Matsuri quickly put Mei behind her in a protective manner.

"Onee-chan what do you think you're doing! Can't you see Mei-san is hurt and almost freezing to death?!" Truth to be told, the raven-haired woman was only wearing shorts, a tank top and Matsuri's jacket.

Harumin quickly grabbed Yuzu and restrained her. "Matsuri why would you bring her here! She's a terrible person for hurting Yuzucchi!" Yelled protectively the Taniguchi.

Matsuri just took a sharp breath to calm herself down.

"Please let us inside. Mei-san is hurt, she will explain everything and anything after getting patched up, just please calm down."

After the Misuzawa said that, The older women quickly let them in, Yuzu was giving Mei death glares all the time, Matsuri could basically feel the woman tighten her grip on her hoodie and hide her face in it.

"You two go sit down. Yuzucchi please go get the first-aid kit while i bring Matsuri and uh. Aihara-san some tea."

After hearing that The taller woman took Mei in her arms and guided her. "Hey Hey Mei-san, what kind of tea should Harumin-senpai bring you?"

The woman didnt respond though. She was preoccupied snuggling in the Misuzawa's arms. "Just bring us some jasmine tea."

Said Matsuri instead. After Harumin was gone the pink-haired girl gently pushed Mei so she could look at her injuries.

Both the woman's cheeks were bruised, she had a long gash on her left eye, and she had smudged blood on both her nose and lips.

The younger woman gently wiped some blood off the other woman's lip with her thumb. In the meantime Yuzu had came with the first-aid kit, she placed it on the coffee table for Matsuri to take.

The Misuzawa quickly began tending to the Aihara's injuries. She couldn't take her eyes off the long scar that sat on the older beauty's face.

While cleaning her wounds she couldn't help but start asking the questions she had since the very first time she saw her crying on that bench.

"Mei-san, why were you outside at this hour?" The Aihara quickly turned away, scared of the younger woman's judgement. "My husband kicked me out for not buying him liquor."

Was all Mei said. Yuzu's face changed instantly, she couldn't believe Mei would leave her for someone like that. "D-does it happen often?"

Asked The Okogi. "Yes Okogi-san, it does." After that a deadly silence filled the room, after a few minutes of getting the Aihara all patched up, Harumin came back with the tea.

"So Matsuri-chan, did she tell you anything?" The Misuzawa's heart still sunk every time she talked with Harumin.

All of the women knew this was going to be a long night of talking.

~To be continued~