Don't leave me

Hey lol.
My first ever fanfic/one shots.... enjoy...

Warning:trigger/sad/suicide.

Y/N POV

"You filthy little mudblood,get off my face..... you really think I would like someone like you....go kill yourself,before you kill someone with your ugly face.....people like you shouldn't even exist....fuck off." Draco said spitting on my shoe.

I ran to the ravenclaw common room,tears invading my face,my red eyes begging for forgiveness from the lord for giving me birth and making people feel bad....why would someone like me. Even my own parents didn't like me,Am I really this bad..
Should I really kill myself? Maybe I should....
I heard a knock on my door....
"Oh hello hermoine!" I said smiling. Funny how one can forget his/her problems in a second just so others don't realise it.

"Hey what Draco said back there,im sorry... you know how he is right?"
She said smiling,she was my only friend from Gryffindor,no one else really liked me. Luna was nice too.

"Yes I am alright,thank you for always being there for me hermoine.... Please tell luna I love her too...yall are too good for me... sorry if I ever hurted you ." I said.
"Hey,you're not that bad either... we love you... who else would help me prank Ron!" She said. I knew she liked Ron. She was just in denial..

Ron like her back too, unlike Draco....He was my crush for like three years now. I have feelings I cannot even explain... but if he feels happy being with someone else,then I'm happy too.

"Well im getting sleepy,goodnight Hermoine!" I said hugging her..
" woah there y/n , when did you start hugging? " she said hugging back.

This is going to be the last time I see her,might as well do it ...

"Goodnight Y/N" she said ," Ill be waiting for you at the dining hall tomorrow,I have to return your book.

She left...
I walked back to my room, and picked up the rope from my drawer and pulled my chair right below the fan...

"Thank you Hermoine and Luna for making me feel loved,it is because of You that I stayed alive.... im sorry but I deserve no rights to exist... Unworthy people don't"

I tied the rope and tightened it around my neck. I pushed my self from the chair.

"Ah-uh-ah" my breathing became heavier and heavier. I felt lost and empty... things began turning black as I struggled to breathe.

Third person pov

She struggled staying still,her body moved as though she had seen her death before her... before she could realize anything, her body turned numb,and she floated still,as she drifted into permanent peace.. where hopefully she would be loved....

Next morning, hermoine went to Y/N's room,she opened the door and let out a startled scream....
She could not believe what was before her.

Hermoine pov

"Y/N!" I screamed, running to her body which now was hanging from the fan....

"Please don't leave me..." I said.... slowly everyone started rushing to the room....

She was pronounced dead....

I took her diary hoping to see if she left something for us.