Question/Theory

I watched a video yesterday about something that had to with lizards mutating into dragons. So that got me thinking, what if I made a subliminal that does just that and more. It will have stuff that mutates half the population of a certain species and turns it into a specific mythical creature. I would also add stuff to keep them and humans safe. So that they don't hunt humans, and the humans don't hunt them. I'd also add affirmations to be able to domesticate them.

I'll need ideas on what to mutate into what. I already have lizards into dragons, certain species of birds becoming phoenixes or thunderbirds. Horses becoming pegasi, hippocampi, and unicorns. Maybe mutating the human race into centuars, weres, cervitaurs, mers. Wolves, foxes, lions, etc becoming griffins. Foxes/Wolves into fenrirs. Maybe even adding affs to make it easier for mythicals to become what they need to become/grow. Also, making people more accepting of mythicals.

With whole mutating the human race. I would mutate a quarter of the population including mythicals, and I would make the mythical trait/gene recessive. I still need more animal species to mutate as well. So if you have any suggestions, comment them please.

                                                                                                               ~Xykai out~