🌸 Prologue

Have you ever felt that you don't belong somewhere, but still you need to adjust with new surroundings? Why?? Because you don't have anywhere else to go, anyone who will give you assurance of your belongings.

Yes that's how Kayla felt when she was forced into a new world. The world of dark fantasy, the world of novel's imaginary characters, whose existence was hidden from the humankind.

She was living a happy-go-lucky life with her parents. A perfect fairy tale where she was the center of her both parents world. She was graduated from a well known University with distinction. She was fortunate enough to have a full gang of loyal friends.

She was a daughter of the well known businessman of the country. Everyone wanted to date her, to be friends with her. But less she was aware of the unfortunate fate. The cruel plan of destiny. The one accident which changed her whole world. Which makes her question about her own existence.

Suddenly Kayla becomes now not only one of the member of this world but also the queen of the world. What makes it completed is the person through whom she is introduced to this world.

Everyone sees her with different eyes because she doesn't aware of her own identity, her own strength. That's why the person she thought her whole life will be her spine in this life, his life partner never accepted her as her partner.

The only thing which gives her strength is her parent's love, their upbringing of love, care and never ending hope towards life. She has been humiliated in so many ways. She has been questioned about her dignity but still she tried to struggle to make her own mark in this new world.

Until the day when she has to choose between her life and her precious one's existence. And she did what a woman should do. She sacrificed herself to bring a new life into existence.

This is the story of Kayla and her never ending struggle towards problems which life is throwing in her way.

💟💟💟
Srish

💟💟💟Srish