Prologue - How It Began

"Are you sure a-about this Armin?"

"Of course, I'm sure. You trust me, right?"

Eren bit his lip, giving his childhood best friend a worried look. The two were currently on summer break from Trost University, going into their senior year. For Eren, junior year was a nightmare. If he was to be honest with himself, he had been slacking for the past two years so, when junior year came, he had to buckle down and keep his nose in the books in order to be able to pass the necessary courses to complete his credits. For college, staying an extra year on the count of not passing a course or lack of credits was more normal than one would think. But for Eren, he wanted to make sure he graduated the same time his friends did.

It was one week into summer break and Eren still felt the stress from taking his finals. It was the reason Armin was in his bedroom at the moment, making an account on—on behalf of Eren— on an adult live cam site called Strip 'N Chat. Eren didn't know how to feel about it. It was one thing to watch porn videos, but to actually interact with a person via webcam was kind of unnerving. Armin mentioned it was a great way to let off steam and when his best friend brought the idea to him, Eren was a bit...perturbed about it all. It was ironic, though. During their entire lives, Armin had been the conservative, stick-in-the-mud prude who used to balk at the very thought of sex, while Eren was the extroverted, loudmouth rebel. Three years into their college career and look at how the tables turned. Eren was still...well...Eren, but he found himself as the prude. The crazy thing was, Armin lost his virginity their freshman year during a frat party to Jean, of all people, while Eren was still a virgin. After his little tryst with Jean (and a couple of times afterwards), Armin began to blossom and open up in all ways, including sexual. He was openly gay and sexually active. And fucking proud of it all too.

The shit was crazy.

"Okay. Done." Armin smiled and sat back in his chair. "You're all signed up and I got ya' logged in. Here's your username and password." He grabbed Eren's sketch pad and began writing the information down. "Username is SlickxJagger and your password is Sk8terB0i30."

Eren raised his eyes. "Slick...x...Jagger?"

"Yeah, corny, but cool, huh?"

"No!" He argued. "I sound like a washed up 90's porn star!"

Armin shrugged and blinked his eyes innocently. "It's a porn site, Eren. Everyone's username sounds like a washed up 90's porn star. Now, you're all set! I loaded up that pic of you at Krista's pool party."

Eren sighed. He knew what picture Armin was speaking of. He posted it on his Instagram and had gotten a ton of likes. He didn't think it was anything special. It was just him, with his red and white swim trunks on, holding up the hem of his shirt with his teeth, exposing his abs and various fake tattoos. He had grown his hair out—almost to his shoulders—and was a damp mess of a bird's nest. Because of that and his long bangs, his face was pretty much hidden, though the sun light had shone just right on his sea green eyes, which caused them to sparkle and almost glow. "What do I do now?" He blinked owlishly.

Sitting forward, Armin clapped his hands onto the top of his knees. "Fill in your profile and filter out what you're looking for. Then you can pick which Cam Model you like and subscribe to them. Every time they go live or post a pic or video, you'll get a notification. Remember, some of that shit, they charge you tokens. It's usually the more risqué stuff. The amount is based on their own discretion. And if you want one-on-one's, you definitely have to pay out the ass with tokens."