Chapter 3

HELLO GUYS! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LON TIME, BUT I'M BACK :)

Sophie's POV

I woke up in a room i didn't know ! What? And then it hit me. The memories from last night came crashing into me. I was KIDNAPPED. I screamed as loud as i could. Three men came running int the room I was in. I started freaking out even more.

Alex POV

I was chilling with Jake and Blake. We were watching football (soccer) when we heard an ear piercing scream from my room. We all freaked out and came running into my room to find my beautiful mate in the middle of the bed. When she saw us she started freaking out even more and she started crying.

I tried reaching for her, but when i took a step forward she flinched.

"P-p-lease-e, do-on't h-h-hurt me" she said.

'That's only your fault, man' Tyler mind-linked me.

Then it hit me, my mate was scared of me and it was all my fault. If I hadn't kidnapped her I could have had an actual conversation with her. I exited the room.

Sophie's POV

When they came in l started freaking out even more so I cried. I told a guy who looked so sexy l just wanted to trace his delicious abs- SNAP OUT OF IT, SOPHIE, l mentally scolded myself, anyways, like l was saying i told a guy " don't hurt me" and then he left the room with a loud BANG. I flinched and the one with the Bieber look gave me a sympathic look and then left with the other one and locked the door.

I made my mind. I will escape.