Chapter 2

madison:"okay girls, i guess we go to the hall right?"
Avery:"i think so"
The three of us started to walk over to the hall where there were many other confused students walking there too.
when we get inside we sit down in the huge building and look around at all the big posters and frames on the walls. a few minutes later a man walks onto the stage and towards the microphone. he clears his throat.
teacher:"good morning school. i hope you had a great winter break."
he goes on, talking about when it was his first year in high school, and then eventually he tells us how the school runs.
we find out that lucia isnt in our form class but avery is in mine.  we give her a quick hug as we follow our new class for the next 5 years. the morning moves by quickly and soon enough it is lunch time. we meet up with lucia and go to find a seat in the cafeteria. landon spots me in the crowd and comes over to check up on me.
landon: "hey mads, you all good?"
madison:"yes landon im fine, if i needed anything I would've asked."
i say, in a slight sassy tone
landon: " okay okay jeez mads, im just checking up on my baby sister."
landon leaves and then sebastian comes up to me
Sebastian:"hey dont worry about him kiddo. i know hes being over protective but that's just what landons like. he'll leave you alone eventually dont worry."
i give him a hug and then he smiles, and walks back over to his group of friends.
avery:"omg your brother is so hot mads!"
madison:"who seb?"
lucia:"no! landon!"
madison:"ew guys that's so weird"
avery:" its true."
madison:"well hes too old for you, and also he has vanessa and he loves her and so do i."

last period finishes and i meet up with Sebastian and we wait for landon and vanessa to come. we head to the car and they arrive and we all get in. Sebastian and i sit in the back, while landon drives and vanessa sits in the passenger seat.
landon:"how was your first day mads?"
madison:"it was alright i guess"
landon:"did you meet any boys"
madison:"What? No!"
i roll my eyes and then look out the window
landon: " oi, i saw that madison, you-"
vanessa "calm down babe, let her be."
landon takes a deep breath and then doesn't say anything.
the car ride is mostly silent for the rest of the way home.

when we get home i get out of the car quickly and run upstairs, into my bedroom. i throw my bag on the floor and strip my uniform off and get into some grey sweatpants and a tshirt.

i lay on my bed and grab my phone out to talk to Avery and Lucia. i open snapchat and we start chatting before Sebastian walks in.
sebastian: "hi mads"
i put my phone down
madison: "hey."
Sebastian: "you okay?"
madison: "yeah."
Sebastian stands there awkwardly for a bit.
Sebastian: "okay well if you need anything then let me know, and just remember that lans just looking out for you."
madison: "mhm."
he gives me a quick smile and then walks out, closing the door behind him.

i stay in my room for the whole afternoon until mum calls us down for dinner.
i walk downstairs quietly and i see mum already at the table.
mum: "hi Madison, how was your first day?"
madison: "it was fine, it was pretty normal." i say while i shrug my shoulders.

everyone comes down to the table, including vanessa and we all eat dinner.