PART VII

Part VII
Zach POV:

       Looking at her reaction when we touched our nose. I smiled and lowered my head and kissed her. I grab her waist and pulled me closer to me. I sealed her lips on mind to make sure she will not protest. Luckily i get what i want. She agreed. She also go along. I linked my tongue on her mouth to make sure she knows that i want her, i need her.

I smelled her perfume. I want to hold her forever, i want to smell her anytime. I have so many things to tell her. The hot kissed was interrupted when her phone rang. We meet our eyes i know she is shy because her chubby cheeks turn to red cheeks.
She answered her phone.

"Hello, liza what's the matter? Please speak clearly, WHAT?, Okay i will go there, wait for me okay"?

"I want an explanation what happend earlier, how dare you? are you in a hurry? But lucky for you I am in the hurry also and liza needs me"

After that, she just ran. I don't even asked her what's the matter because she just disappear just like that.

That moment earlier i cannot forget. Rerget? Never regret. Next time i will not let her go.

I checked first if there is cctv in the garden but none. Pumunta muna ako soccer field to check kenneth, sasabihin ko sana na i kissed her sister but saka na lang. I know its early to tell him but he is the only person that i can trust.

"Well, someone is good mood today. What happened"? Kenneth asked me

"Nothing, just blessed"

Nakakahawa kasi ang ngiti mo eh!

Ngiting nanalo sa lotto, dagdag pa niya.

"Let's say more than that".

I don't want to tell him more detail. I know were going to fight if i tell him that i kissed her sister. Will have the right timing to tell him besides I am not rushing.

I remembered yung sinabi niya sa akin ang dahilan kung bakit hindi ako ni angela nakilala because of the accident. Angela has amnesia, some of her childhood memories hindi na niya maalala. Kaya i promise to myself na ipapaalala ko sa kanya kung sino talaga ako sa buhay niya.

"By the way, na injured kasi yung isang member namin while practicing,  He rushed sa ospital kanina. To gave you the update mga 2 to 3 weeks bago maka recover, you want replaced him"?

"Of course  sino ba naman aayaw. Actually i was a member of soccer team when i was i london pero okay lang ba sa kateam mo magpapasok ng isang transferee"?. I asked kenneth meron kasi muna try out bago makapasok sa team.

Tinawag niya ang pinakang coach. Ipinakilala ako ni kenneth kay coach albert.

"This is zach my friend, he can replace one of the member na na injured kanina. He can play"

"Of course, kenneth you are the team captain, its your suggestion. Its fine with me". Sagot ni coach albert

Okay! Good so we are complete. After that the soccer team together with the coach albert welcome me sa team. They congratulate me and i will began to practicing as early as 4am tomorrow.

Were having a chat with the team, we shared some strategies how win the game. I shared also my experience while playing sa london. Suddenly one of the students approached coach albert, his gasping his breath.

"Coach albert we need your help, we can't do it anymore. My bigla na lang sumugod sa section namin and hinahanap si angela. She even treaten us by the way she's with her
boyfriend together with his gang. Can you help us?

When i heard the name angela? Nagkatinginan kami ni kenneth, i know he so worried also. I was rushed to asked him where is angela.

"I saw her rushing on the way sa classroom, that's probably the reason liza called her.

I was panicked i even cursed myself if someone hit here. Swear to you. You won't like the consequences. I ran as far as i can. Narinig ko pa tinatawag ako ni coach but i ignore him. Tanging nasa isip ko lang si angela. Hoping i was not late. Narinig ko rin tinatawag ako ni kenneth. Suddenly nakita ko na lang nasa likuran ko na siya. Of couse he is worried. Hoping angela is okay.

Posted 8/26/2020
Unedited. Please vote beke nemen 😅