↳ 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁, dream.

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;┊💌 ꒱

;┊💌 ꒱

‧₊˚✧

REQUEST @ncnznnxha

WARNINGSno warnings lol

SUMMARYdream has a love or host a month after his face reveal, y/n gets forced to join because of her two friends.

EXTRA INFO┊woman reader lol, it may switch povs sometimes without saying so i apologize for that.

‧₊˚✧
.
.
.
.
.

"LADIES! SAY HELLO to today's host, dream!"

austin announced the presence of the person added to the call.

your hands were shaking and your smile widened.

you were incredibly nervous.

you had been told to apply by two friends of yours. the two had been into these minecraft youtubers for a while now and had always talked to you about them, though you never really payed attention to them.

when dream did his face reveal, they had talked about it to no end. always gushing over him and such. but when his's love or host was announced, they immediately started begging you to apply.

why? well you were considered the beautiful one out of the trio. from your beautiful h/c locks and mesmerizing e/c eyes, to your adorably small feet that they always teased you about.

you were a "just chatting" streamer and a gaming streamer. though you mostly did role-play games rather than multiplayer.

undertale, shadow of the colossus, blood borne, etc. and you've only recently gotten back into playing minecraft because of your friends.

you often played and streamed together on your twitch account, and you were known as the more calmer one.

you did get competitive and chaotic, and you were definitely sarcastic, though the kindness and selflessness you expressed most of the time made up for it.

"so, you're all going to introduce yourselves after dream. tell us your name and anything else you want to mention. remember to keep it PG as requested by the big man himself, as he has minors in his audience."

zoning into the conversation, you looked at when your turn was gonna be.

i'm last?

giving a slight pout of boredom, you started listening in to the introductions. 

you heard dream let out a light chuckle as he started introducing himself.

"well, hello ladies, my name is clay but i go by dream. i'm 21 years old and i live in florida in a house by myself. i stream and play minecraft with my friends a lot and i hope we can all get along."