Part 2(nice kacchan)

I woke up pretty late today,Lucky me because its saturday.On the way to go to kitchen I see something weird...
The living room tidy and looks comfy."I wonder who do this?"that's been running in my mind until I found Bakugou.He been cooking in the kitchen trying flip the egg...More weirdly i see Bakugou hair tidy...like lida.I asked him what happened to his thorny hair.He blushed. Embarrassed because of his hair. I try to not laugh about his hair...but I can't, I burst into laughing at his hair. It seem like he will explode kitchen.Without thinking I take the water and trow it right to Bakugou face.I'm running to Bakugou room to search a towel for him.I take the green towel and handed it to Bakugou."Ba--Bakugou,are you okay?"His red eye begins to shine and he staring to the floor and Poof! His thorny hair is BaCk! That's jumpscare me.He walk away entering his room.I suddenly feel weird."Why did he become so nice today?"I checked the fridge, its empty. Even the food that he made earlier is still burning and black as charcoal... I think that's why he doesn't insulting people... I grab my bag,phone and shoes to buy grocery.

AT THE GROCERY

I pickup everything that I need.Then I see some people that I know.Tsuyu see me and waving his hand to me.I wave back. Not to long, Mina also noticing me. Few minutes later we see Bakugou,Deku and Todoroki. I asked Bakugou why he is here. He said that he came here buying some clothes with Deku and Todoroki. But surprisingly the clothes in his arm weren't man's clothes... Its a dress."Are you buying it for me Kacchan?"For the first time I call him kacchan. "I buy it for you because your clothes is all black so I buy you a F/c dress" Seriously all my clothes weren't all black... I has thanked him. bLuSh....

Time skip~
Dinner time

I finally finished cooking. Bakugou came and eat almost all,except one.
My dessert pudding."Don't you wanna eat it Bakugou?"he say no. I save it in the fridge and go to sleep.

               ~TO BE CONTINUED ~