Battlemaker

Opening your eyes, you saw your ceiling as the first thing of the new day. Sitting up, you scratched your head as you looked around for your clothes. Seeing none, you walked over to your drawer and opened it. Taking out fresh clothes, you got dressed and made your way downstairs. Upon your decent, you saw Zdrada, smoking near an open window. Walking up to her, you stopped behind her.

You: "Zdrada."

Jolting upward, the bitch demon quickly threw her cigarette out the window before turning to you, a nervous smile on her face.

Zdrada: "O-Oh! H-Hey there... I wasn't smoking! I was just.... just..... Enjoying the air!"

She said nervous. You guess she was still shaken up from yesterday. Signing, you looked at her.

You: "Look, if it's about yesterday then I'm sorry, I just lost it. It won't happen again, I promise."

Reaching into your pocket, you pulled out an item, showing it to her, Zdrada raised a brow as she saw an.... inhaler.

You: "It's called Jet

You: "It's called Jet. Take a hit."

Reluctantly doing so, she put the object to her lips and breathed in. In less than a second, she was under the drug's effect. Feeling light headed, she coughed as her system was overwhelmed with said drug. Looking up at you, she gave the inhaler back and began to cough into her hand.

Zdrada: "Wh -Cough**Cough*What is in-*Cough* in that shit? *Cough**Cough*"

You pocketed the drug as you then patted Zdrada on her back.

You: "It's best if you don't know. The one I gave you was modified my me. It has the same effects of the original, the difference is it doesn't make you an addict."

Taking out a packet of cigarettes from your pocket, you tossed them to Zdrada who caught them. Looking up at you, she raised a brow.

You: "Go ahead, it's fine. I'll give you a day to do whatever."

And with that, you left. Walking into your kitchen, you looked inside the fridge or more specifically, at the things inside it. Thinking for a moment before you had an idea on what to make. Taking out carrots, pasta, pots and herbs, you began to prepare the food.

After 30 minutes of cooking, you set down the food on the table. Feeling good about your work, you set extra cups and filled them with tea.

You: "Everyone! Food's ready!"

Sitting down in your chair, you looked down at your soup as the girls walked to the living room.