Chapter three-The room

Olivia led the mindless shell of Alec to an upstairs bedroom. She was exhilarated, and reveled in her power. She could make him do anything. Alec's fate rested in the hands of the power hungry girl standing before him.

     Olivia sat down beside him, "look into my eyes, Alec. Aren't they so beautiful? The way the light reflects off of them, sending a complete spectrum of colors spiraling towards you? It almost draws you in deeper, doesn't it?" Olivia had done this so many times, she knew no one could resist her.

     Alec wheezed out, "y-yes...deeper..." Olivia knew he was hers already.

     Olivia leaned in closely to Alec, and said the word, "sleep!" Alec's entire body slumped over on the bed. He was nothing more than a rag doll now, and Olivia could do anything she wanted to him. Alec was hers, finally. Olivia giggled, mad with power. Nothing could stop her.

     She didn't want to make him into a slave just yet, first she wanted to make him addicted to her; Make him need to be with her.

     Olivia programmed him for the next hour or so. Implanting triggers such as, "I am the only girl that will seem attractive to you," as well as, "whenever I ask you to meet me somewhere, you will do it without question." Along with many other little suggestions to make him submissive towards her.

     Olivia then told the entranced Alec to take off his clothes. He did so without hesitation. His rock hard erection stood out like a tree branch, defying gravity; One of her suggestions.

"Looks like someone's happy to see their mistress." She looked at his dick with unequaled lust. She needed it. She pushed Alec onto the bed, and got into the cowgirl position. She started riding him, when all of a sudden, Alec's girlfriend, Lexi, barges in through the door.