Chapter 2

SONJA'S POV (Holy crappola on a stick, didn't think that one would happen now did ya. Be used to her and Tucker having a couple POV's!)

I look over at Erin to see her asleep. Good. I felt so horrible waking her up this morning, and making up the worst lie ever, but she couldn't know what was happening, and she didn't even realize I was lying. My phone buzzed, signaling a text from Tucker, so I open up my messages and read it. (Bold is Sonja, slanted is Tucker)

Does Erin know yet?

No, but I made up a pretty bad lie

Oh god, how bad?

I set my alarm for really early, started screaming and fake sobbing, Erin came in, and I told her you got in a car wreck, so then she started screaming with me and now she's asleep

SONJA WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

I couldn't wait to tell her, and I had to think really fast, and that's the first thing I thought of was that

You couldn't think of anything else?

Well criticize me later, I have to write a note saying I went to visit you in the hospital, and then I have to wake up Jordan and tell him to play along before she wakes up

God Sonja, you're weird.

According to Erin you might be dead, so stop texting me.

I shut off my phone before he can respond and grab a piece of paper and a pen from my desk to write her note. She's going to hate me.

AUREY'S POV

I take the final sip of my coffee and put the empty cup in the cup holder, Jordan turning before we reach the hospital.

"Jordan, where are we going? I thought we were going to check on Tucker?" I ask, looking out the window. I could clearly see the hospital in the distance, and it was obvious we were heading away from it. "You'll find out when we get inside- now get out" He stops the car outside a small building, the words BEN'S DINER in big letters on a sign facing the street. I couldn't help but be a little disappointed. I really wanted to see Tucker. We both walk up to the door, Jordan holding it open for me, when I see a sign.

I bet you're wondering why there's a sign right in front of the door. Well, follow the arrow for the next one

What is he planning? We're already married, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, and it isn't our anniversary or birthday. So what's going on? I follow the arrow to a small hallway leading to the seats in the back, the sign plastered to the side of the wall.

We have a big surprise for you..... and no, this isn't Jordan

I look over my shoulder at a smiling Jordan, and continue to the next sign on top of a table.

You, Mrs. Aureylian, are going to be a maid of honor, because

Another arrow leading to yet another sign on a door.

OPEN

So I open the door, to only start crying tears of joy, excitement, and sadness all at the same time.

"We're getting married!" they yell.

So I run up to Sonja and Tucker and squeeze them, forgetting everything.

Friendship

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO THERE GUYS! UPDATED EARLY! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Plot twist, eh? Haha thank you for reading, I hope you guys had a fantastic school week!

LOVE YOU!
~Fiona