Chapter 12

As soon as the duo stepped out of the club , they were welcomed by a peircing icy glare.Jungkook was startled to say the least.

"Taehyung what are pleasant surprise"Jennie gave her alpha brother a nervous smile.

Taehyung moved away from the car he was leaning on and drew closer to the pair"You don't look suprised to see me but rather shocked.Thats the way I see it"

"We were just about to come home.Right Jennie"Jungkook nudged his sister in law hopefully.

"Right"the female alpha nodded nervously

"Do you realise what time it is"

"We didn't mean to get carried away"

"And whose idea was it?"Taehyung's gaze was pointed and uncompromising

Jennie immediately pointed at Jungkook and then fled.Talk about trust issues.

"I wasn't going to be surprised if it were my crazy sister's idea but you?"

"Sorry"

"She is negatively influencing you right? I told you not to hang out with her didn't I?"

"It's not her fault. I wanted to come out for a drink but I didn't know we would end up staying out this long"

"Do you think whatever is happening out there is a joke. I called you but you decided to turn off your phone on me.Was I disturbing you"

"I'm not the one who turned it off. I swear.Jennie did."

"You guys really amuse me.You don't even hesitate to sell each other out.Thats some friendship goals"

"She started it"Jungkook mumbled.

"Don't ever do that again.You could have told me you were going out and I wouldn't have been worried about you. It drove me crazy thinking of all the things that could have happened to you.Dosent your safety and well-being mean anything to you?"

"I swear I won't do it again. I just got carried away"

"You are right.It better not happen again because they will be dire repercussions.Going into clubs ends now. I don't know what Kai thinks about my sister's unruly behaviour but you won't be like her.Trust me Jungkook.. I won't hesitate to send you back to your parents. I would be curious to know what your father will think about that"

Jungkook swallowed dryly thinking about the humiliation of being sent back to your parents after marriage for misbehaving"Isn't that a little unreasonable?"

"You think?"Taehyung snickered

"I was just asking"

"As soon as we get married you will have to be careful of how you carry yourself as my mate. I won't appreciate you doing things that would tarnish my reputation or attract unecessary attention. I hope I'm understood"

"Yes ,sir"

"Now get into the car.Show some sense of maturity will you?"

Jungkook was on the verge of crying as if he had been scolded by his father.Taehyung's rage outburst had just proved that this marriage wasn't going to be easy for him.The word obidient didn't exactly exist in his dictionary and his fiance wanted to be respected and obeyed.Taehyung liked to exercise control over everything he owned.Was he going to cope with that.

All hopes of having a romantic relationship with Taehyung had just gone right through the window.Love , warmth , trust.Was he ever going to get that from Taehyung.After that revelation he had thought for a second that he had a chance to be geneunly happy and try to make their marriage work for real.That thought just proved how naiive he was.