The Next Morning

This is mainly with Dan & Jax
---------------------------------------------------
The next morning Dan and Jack woke up at around the same time. They looked at each other, their position (Jax cuddled into Dan's chest and Dan's arms around Jax's torso.

"Good morning." Dan whispered, trying and failing to not get lost in Jax's beautiful teal eyes.

"Morning." Jax whispered back, getting lost in Dan's chocolate brown eyes.

They both slowly started leaning in, they where just about to kiss when...

"What time is it?" Lavender asked, waking Lillith up and making Jax groan in annoyance and put his head onto Dan's shoulder.

"Its eight thirty." Dan chuckled and then pecked the top of Jax's head, making his annoyance at his sister dissappear almost instantly.

"Where did you pumpkin head go?" Lillith asked. "I know you didn't move last night or you would have woken me."

"I dont know nor do I care, that thing hurt my neck." Lav answered while sending a wink to Jax, he caught on quickly.

"Yah, we got it at a thrift store so thats why it sucked." Jax stated, getting off of Dan and stretching.

"Well im gonna go and change into normal clothes." Jax stated while glancing at Dan.

"Me too." Dan said quickly following Jax into his bed room.

"USE PROTECTION!" Lavender and Lillith yelled together as the door shut.

"So, about last night. And this morning." Dan started.

"I meant what I said and I wish Lavender hadn't woken up." Jax stated while looking for something to wear.

"Same goes for me." Dan replied, he then turned Jax around and gently pinned him against the wall.

"Wanna maybe try that kiss again?" Dan asked, his face inches away from Jax's.

Instead of replying Jax just closed the space between them. It started out small and almost scared but then Dan took over (being the dom he is) and the kiss soon became more heated.

They moved over to the bed and fell down on it.

"Really guys?! I'm too gay for this! You forgot your protection." Lillith laughed as the boys jumped apart, making them hit their foreheads.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Jax mumbled, blushing as bright as a fresh tomato.

"I did knock, five times. You didn't hear me over whatever was happening here." Lill replied with a laugh.

"So what did you need?" Dan asked blushing crimson.

"Oh, Lav told me to give yall the leftover candy while she makes waffles." Lill replied while putting the massive bowl of candy down onto Jax's desk.

"Thanks..." they said together.

"Your welcome, now have fun but not too much fun. Your only 15. Wait at least another year." Lillith stated while walking back out of the room and shutting the door.

"Well that was interesting." Dan chuckled.

"Yah." Jax agreed,

"Soooo, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Dan asked awkwardly but cutely.

"Well duh, now lets get changed and get out or they might start throwing condoms at us." Jax laughed, kissed Dan once again, and picked out some of Dan's old clothes and then put them on in his bathroom.

Dan put on some of his other clothes that where there and changed into them.

After they where both changed they walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"It took you two long enough. Your waffled are almost cold." Lavender said, her motherly tone coming out.

"Sorry mom." Jax joked making Lavender roll her eyes with a small smile.

"Well let's eat! Like I said its almost cold." Lav stated while sitting down on the couch in the living room.

They decided to watch some more Halloween movies. (Dan's parents don't care how long Dan is out for whenever he is with them so he could stay as long as he liked and Lillith was an adult so she was good too.)

The boys ended up eating fairly quickly and then cuddling while watching the movie.
____________________________________

658 Words! Sorry for having this be a short chapter but I am going to make a "Lavender & Lillith pov." Chapter tomorrow sooooo yah 🙃

Anyway, I hope you didnt hate this chapter and that you have an amazing day/night!!!😁💖