Chapter 3: There is an Imposter Among Us

14 Hours.

It had been 14 hours since we've last slept and I had to watch as my crewmates around me slowly loose their minds.

We had once been a team but now we were just a room full of people with no trust for one another. They were strangers, the unity between us was as dead as our crewmates and it seemed like things would only get worse from here.

Blue and I shared glances once and a while and we didn't need words to communicate how we felt about the current situation.

The cafeteria, where they had decided was the best place to set base, was quiet and tense. Hardly any words were exchanged until Black suddenly spoke about 14 hours and 28 minutes in

"I need to pee"

The crew looked at him and for a second they forgot what had happened in the past 24 hours.

"Are you serious? You cant just hold it in?" Pink asked him as her blonde ponytail fell over her shoulders. 
"I've been holding it in since the first shift" he shifted awkwardly as he gave me a desperate look "I really need to go. Like now"

I looked at Blue for the plan of action. He raised his brow as if to ask 'Should we?' and I slightly shrugged my shoulders 'Why not?'

A nod.

"Alright, we all go. Yes Red, all of us"

Red seemed like he wanted to argue but eventually he just swallowed his words. Blue ushered all of them to stand up and the group let out a collective sigh before they all stood up and awkwardly shuffled after Blue to the bathrooms.

***

That 7 minutes had been one of the most awkward moments of my life.

We all just kind of stood together in silence as we listened to the faint sound of Black's tinkling in the background.

"Oi! Can you hurry up?" Red said banging on the door.
"Again!" Black called back "Since the first shift!"
Red let out a growl of frustration "Screw this, I'm not waiting anymore" he turned and started walking away from the group

I immediately called after him "Excuse me, where do you think you're going?"
He didn't even bother to turn around and look me in the eye
"I'm going back, I'm not wasting my time like this. Besides, it's not like I trust any of you anyway"

Green stepped forward "Red you ass, we're suppose to stick together!" but Red ignored him.

I frowned. Everyone is loosing it

"I'll go with him" Blue then volunteered, knowing that there would be no use in trying to drag the hot-tempered blonde back. He gave me a look and called over his shoulder "Come straight back to cafeteria after Black is done"

I nodded and with that Blue left.

Black finally appeared from inside the bathroom "Alright, I'm empty, we can head back" he said looking much more calm, almost smiling as he put his hands on his hips. I couldn't help but roll my eyes with my own smile. It was nice to some enjoyment among the group again.

"If we walk fast enough we can catch up with the other two" Purple suggested as we started walking back.

But soon enough, the group fell back into its solemn silence.
It honestly felt like there was an elephant in the room and that everyone wanted to talk about it but no one knew what exactly the elephant was.

For a split second, I almost wanted to tell them about what Blue had told me, but then decided against it. If I told them now, there would be nothing left between us. I'd leave it to Blue to tell whoever he feels like he can trust with that information-