Chapter one: First period

It was 6:00 am on a Thursday morning. Jayy, who was 17, tall, had black hair, snakebites, gages, nose peircing, and loved to write lyrics to his own songs, he also wanted join a band once he was older. He has always been wanting to do it with his friends, If he had more...Jayy had only one friend, Bryan. Bryan was also his boyfriend. (Yes I know its weird to you but I don't care because it's his choice so please don't judge plus jayy is my BAAAAAAAAAAAE)

        Bryan was also tall, he had snakebites, and black hair with red tips. Bryan loves to play bass. He does covers, sometimes he plays while Jayy sings the lyrics he wrote. Byran also loves to wear beenies. Anyways, back to Jayy. Jayy was just about to go to the bus stop because his jeep had a flat tire. Jayy still had to put on his shoes, and his sweatshirt. He made sure he had his iphone and headphones so he could listen to music on the bus. 

        "Oh yeah, I need to get my bracelets and backpack", said Jayy to himself in a, "I don't want to" expression. Finally, he had everything he needed. On the way there he ran into Bryan. "Bryan, what are you doing in the neighborhood?", "My cousin is in town so I decided to stay there for the night.", "That's cool, do you want to sit by me on the bus?", "Sure".

        On the bus they were prepared to be made fun of. Jayy and Bryan decided to sit in the back and listen to Jefree star. "What should we listen to?",  asked Jayy. "Either Prom Night or Beauty Killer" , replied Bryan. "Ok, Prom Night". 

        The whole rest of the way to school, they were silent. But everyone was yelling at them, "Hey Gay Von Monroe", and "You guys are disgusting, your a guy. GROSS." The words were hurtful. But they were used to it by now. They got made fun of by everyone, even teachers. Finally, they made it to the Los Angeles Highschool. 

        "What's your first class?", Bryan asked Jayy. "Math, you?", "Science", Bryan replied. "So, see you at second period", said Bryan as he walked off. "Bye!"

Jayy's POV:

        I was in class thinking of how bad I wanted to meet Jeffree star, and hopefully he would get all these judge mental people to realize it doesn't matter if you're lesbian or gay. I was also thinking about when I first decided to be gay. But no one knew cause I was afraid to tell anyone...But Jeffree Star inspired me me with his 6th interview, about letting it out, because it doesn't matter what people think about you, it's about what you think about yourself. 

        While I was thinking, my teacher Mr.Fuentes was waiting for me to answer the problem on the board. Finally, the girl sitting next to me named Jade got my attention. "Oh, the answer is 7.984w. the reminder of 3." , I answered. "Correct", said Mr.Fuentes with surprise. 

        When math was over, Mr. Fuentes said "Bye you guys, see you tomorrow, and bye gay one." He said as everyone was leaving.