chapter 1

"harry wake up!" anne yelled from the bottom of the stairs. harry had a stable routine woke up at 6:00 not a minute before not a minute after exactly 6:00. he got dressed went downstairs ate breakfast, his mom always made him pancakes with chocolate chips before she went off to work. after breakfast he would get dressed iron his shirts if he had too, he wore the same thing almost everyday brown low top boots black skinny jeans and a white shirt. after he would brush his teeth then watch some cartoons, yes cartoons even though he's 16 he watched cartoons. at 7:15 he would leave for the bus his bus picks him up right at the end of the driveway so he wasn't scared at all to miss the bus. and if ever he was late the bus driver would wait for him.

"hey harry!" the bus driver said.

"good morning paul!"harry said cheerfully.

"polite as always harry i see"paul exclaimed.

harry was always polite and nice to everyone he met. he didn't care who they were where they came from what ethnicity they were he was kind to everyone. harry was also gay. not many people knew his family knew and they were really supportive of harry but he wasn't ready to be openly public just yet.

harry's family is what you could call "upper class" he had a nice loving family, a nice house and he lived in a pretty nice neighborhood. anne, his mom was a doctor she worked long hours but always took time to be with her family.robin, his stepfather was a english teacher at the elementary school.although robin wasn't harry's biological father him and harry had the best father son relationship one can have. harry never really knew much about his biological father his mother and sister never really wanted harry to know about him until he was old enough.gemma, his sister was a model. she gratuated a few years ago and moved to new york to pursue her career in modelling. harry and gemma had a such a strong relationship and wouldn't let anyone break their bond. they did crazy things together like this one time when harry was 10 and gemma was 13 she convinced harry to sneak out at night and they walked to mcdonalds, walked through the drive through and then went to a park and ate. to their luck when they got home their parents were still sleeping so they did not get caught.

y'all this is my first fan fic LOL. anyway i hope y'all will like it:)