chapter 4

when harry walked in the school a blonde headed boy came running up to him giving him a hug.

"HAZZA!" said the boy excited.

"NIALLER" exclaimed harry.

"how's it going big guy?"

big guy. niall called him that the first day they met. since then he jus always called harry big guy, harry didn't know why though he wasn't that big.

"tired i worked late last night"

harry worked at a bakery, he worked with lovely old women. they were sweet and loved harry. they loved his smile and how polite he always was.

"lighten up hazza!" niall said with a frown, mocking harry, causing harry to laugh.

"oh shut up niall!" harry said slightly offended with a shy smile.

"fine, fine okay!... oooo look who jus walked in, sexy boy mitch did, let's go see him!"

the two boys made there way over to mitch.

mitch, niall and harry have been best friends since fifth grade. they met on the first day, they liked to call themselves the golden trio. they did everything together, got in trouble together, laughed together, cried together, partied together even though harry wasn't much the party guys it's always fun once in awhile. they went to school together. pretty much anything you could imagine they all did together.

"wassup guys" exclaimed mitch excited to see his best friends.

"hey!" niall and harry said.

they talked for awhile until the bell rang indicating first period was starting in five minutes. niall and mitch's lockers were right beside each other but harry's was completely at the other end of the hallway so he made his way over.

louis was talking with his friends when the bell rang. his two best friends, liam and zayn's lockers were right next to each other and like harry louis' lockers was at the complete other end of the hallway. so he started making his way over.

"oops" harry said.

"hi" said louis.

yeah i did that:) thank you all for the amount of support i'm getting! muah 🤍

-monikiss-kitana