{Part 18}

•••
The twins were currently in class totally not paying attention. As they just wanted to go home and cuddle with Taehyung. "Jeons!". Their teacher yelled noticing the two not paying attention to her lesson.

"What?". Jeongguk like everyday wasn't in a good mood. But today he was not having it he had a game coming up and it was against the team he hated the most. The captain was a show off and Jeongguk absolutely hated those type of people.

"Jeon Jeongguk do not test me right now or else detention!". Jungkook looked at his brothers expression change to calm and angry in a second. So holding his brother down he quickly bowed to the teacher.

"I'm sorry miss he isn't in a good mood today I apologize for him". The teacher only nodded and proceeded with her class. Jeongguk scoffed as he clenched his fist together. If he hears or even sees that captain he will punch him. He knows what he did and he'll pay when Jeongguk sees him.

The captain named Jay was someone Jeongguk hated very much. He was the reason he had to take a month off from football. Because he hurt him during the most vital moment for a football game.

Jeongguk was still deep in thought when Jungkook punched him on his shoulders. "What the fu-".

"Shut up I have a surprise for you". Jeongguk tilted his head to the side before he gasped as he saw Taehyung at the outside of the door. Everyone looking at the smaller male. And the twins surely did not like that.

"Ok class that would be all for today". The teachers says as she passed by Taehyung. Jungkook motioned him to come inside. The beautiful male slowly made his way to the twins not paying attention to the eyes following him.

"Petal what are you doing here?". Jeongguk says as he slowly pulled the other on his lap. People gasping a bit surprised by how intimate the other was. "Wanted to surprise you with Koo and I also wanted to watch your game today".

The twins smiled at the others cuteness but their smile dropped once they noticed everyone staring at Taehyung. Jeongguk glared at them while Jungkook growled lowly. Making everyone turn around and leave the class.

(Time skip)

It was now almost time for the football game. Jeongguk getting ready to beat the other team. His teammates a bit worried as the Raven had a very intimidating look on his face.

Jungkook and Taehyung were currently sitting on the seats of the arena. When suddenly screams were heard...the other team had arrived. Taehyung jumped into Jungkooks arms as he got scared. The brown haired male only chuckled. "Petal no need to be scared".

"It's so loud Koo I don't like it but I want to cheer for Ggukie too". Jungkook ruffled the others hair while Taehyung held onto his arm tightly. Both in joying their time not knowing they were being watched.

It was Jay he was looking at them the whole time. His eyes specifically on the smaller male beside Jungkook. He smirked the male was cute. He's going to have fun today.

The loud cheering came again as Jeongguks team came out. The Raven instantly looked at Jay glaring at him. The other male doing the same but their stare of competition was interrupted suddenly when Jeongguk looked away. Staring at Taehyung who was trying his best to be louder than anyone else's cheers.

Jeongguk smiled a little but tilted his head confused when Taehyung suddenly got up and left. The brown haired twin put a thumbs up to not make the other male worry.

Still not paying to Jay who saw everything and he smirked at this. "Hey guys I'm going to go out for a bit". His team mates looked at each other before nodding. The game was about to start but it wasn't like they could tell their captain to stop. He always did what he wanted no matter how many time he had hurt his teammates because of it.

Jay stepped out trying to look for the male. He smirked as he sees him going to the bathroom. He followed and leaned against the wall just waiting for the other. Taehyung came out humming something cutely before going to the sink completely ignoring the male who stared at him.

Jay smirked once again before going behind the smaller. Gripping his wirst so he wouldn't try to hurt him and get away. The other hand going to Taehyungs small waist. "Shh now won't you tell me what your relationship with the twins is".

Taehyung felt scared he kept moving around to try and get away from the others hands but it didn't work. He started to cry what was happening? "P-please let go". He says in an almost inaudible voice saying it so softly. It made the other groan.

"Answer my question". Jay says as his other hand slowly roamed the others body. Making Taehyung flinched slightly. He felt disgusting he didn't want this. He shook his head regretting it as he suddenly got lifted up the bathroom sink. Jay going between his legs while he pinned the others arms on the wall behind them.

Taehyungs eyes widened in fear as the other suddenly started to make marks on his neck. "No let go!". Taehyung tried to get away but the more he moved the tighter the other held his wrist. Which hurt so much he was sure that their was a bruise there already.

Back at the arena it was only about five more minutes before the game started. And the twins were getting worried. Taehyung hasn't come back yet. Jeongguk motioned his twin to come to him.

"Where did Taehyung go?". The Raven asked looking around until he finally noticed it. Jay was gone and his mind went to places he wished it didn't. "Fuck!". Jeongguk shouted as he threw his helmet on the ground and started to run out.

"Gguk what's wrong Taehyung went to the washroom". Jungkook said as he followed his brother. "I'm going to fucking kill him". Jeongguk said as he kicked the bathroom door open. His eyes instantly falling on the two others.

The twins eyes change very much. "What the fuck do you think your doing!". Jungkook said as he pulled the other away from Taehyung. Jeongguk punching Jay in the stomach making him fall in the ground.

"Koo I'm scared I was so scared". Taehyung says his tears still falling down from his cheeks. "I'm so sorry baby I'm so stupid I should have came with you". Taehyung shook his head before he jumped on the other. Jungkook carried him putting the smallers head to his neck while he patted the others hair. Which soothed the other before he closed his eyes.

"Stop! Please I won't do it anymore I promise". Jay said as this whole time he was getting his ass beat by Jeongguk. By now Jay has broken ribs a black eye and a busted lip. To sum it up he looked horrible.

"You deserve more then that you shit!". Jeongguk says before he kicked the other in the stomach. "Gguk stop you have a game to play and Taehyung wouldn't want this I'll go home and take care of him".

"I quit". The twins heard as they looked at the beat up male on the floor. "I'll withdraw from the game it's not like I can play anyways you'll have the automatic win". Jeongguk simply nodded before he stepped out of the washroom leaving the school.

They went inside the car and started to drive home. "I wanted to fucking kill him he touched Taehyung!". Jeongguk said as he gripped on the stirring wheel tightly. Before Jungkook could calm the other down. Taehyung woke up his small hands going to the others arm. Making the Raven instantly calm.

"Calm down Ggukie I'm ok now". Taehyung says suddenly flinching when Jungkook took his wrist examining him. "That bastard". He says as he slowly massage the others wrist. "Thank you hyungs for saving me".

The twins smiled a little as Taehyung both kissed them on the cheek. The car had come to a stop. They had arrived at the twins house quickly. Jungkook carrying the smaller while the Raven followed. "Now let's get you bandage up ok?". Jeongguk said as he waited for the other male to come back with the first aid kit.

Jeongguks eyes darken when he saw the marks on Taehyungs neck. "I'm sorry I didn't come there sooner". The smaller male shook his head before kissing him on the lips. "It's ok you didn't know". Jeongguk nodded still angry at himself.

Once Jungkook arrived he quickly bandage the others arms. Before Taehyung had suggested that they should watch a movie and cuddle. The twins couldn't say no and they didn't want the smaller male to remember what had happened. So for the rest of the night they watched and cuddled. Occasionally getting pecks and kisses from Taehyung. Which the twins enjoyed very much.

To Be Continued....