{Part 21} End

This last chapter was possible because of taekookerlifeu thank you so much for your idea 💜💜💜
•••
5 years later

It's been five years already the couples have been together for that long. After the twins had graduated they took over their parents company and became very successful. Taehyung became a photographer and artist something he always wished he would become.

And all three became parents to a beautiful baby girl named Eunnie. Taehyung was so shocked he didn't know it was possible for him to get pregnant. It brought so much joy and fear in his life.

He was so happy because he wanted children and was planning to adopt one along with Jungkook and Jeongguk. Though he was so afraid what they would think. He thought that he would get rejected and just get pushed aside.

But when he said the news to the twins he was bombarded with tight hugs from the two of them. They were beyond thrilled and started to impulsively but random baby clothes and items not knowing the gender yet.

Taehyung happily smiled as he remembered the memory. He didn't know that his life would turn into such a beautiful one. He had Jungkook and Jeongguk the love of his life and his beautiful Eunnie. Who acted exactly like her fathers.

To the little girl the twins were her father and Taehyung was the mommy. The male didn't mind being called a mom since he thought of himself as one anyways.

"What are you thinking so deeply about baby?". It was Jeongguk who just came from work only to find Taehyung dazed staring at the wall. The smaller male smiled a bit before he hugged the other.

"Nothing I'm just really happy where is Koo by the way?". Taehyung had never lost his habit of calling them nicknames. The brothers found them so adorable. "He's on his way home he had to go to another meeting now where is that sneaky little girl of mine I have a surprise for her". Jeongguk says looking around for Eunnie as he sat on the couch.

"She's sleeping Ggukie and please stop spoiling her with so much toys". Taehyung crosses his arms and rolled his eyes. The raven chuckled before he pulled the other on his lap. "I can't help it Tae and you can't say anything her beds been taken over by stuff toys that you bought".

Taehyung snirred before he flinched scared when he heard the door open. But he calmed down once he saw Jungkook carrying some food in his hand. "Koo!". Taehyung ran to him the brown haired male almost dripping the food but he managed to hold on to them and Taehyung.

"Well hello to you too sweetheart I brought food". Taehyung smiled before he took them to the kitchen the twins following. "Where is little Eunnie I brought her favourite food". The smaller male rolled his eyes again before hitting the two with his small fist.

"Stop spoiling Eunnie so much she'll get use to it only I can spoil her". The taller males chuckle before they smiled widely when they saw the little girl running towards them. "Daddies!". She says excitedly before grabbing their foot and hugging tightly.

Jungkook smiled before picking her up and putting her on his lap. "Look baby I brought your favourite black bean noodles". Eunnie started to jump around excited the three looking at her with living eyes.

"Baby I got you a present". Jeongguk says taking out a small pendent and putting it on her. Taehyung smiled widely he had the best husbands in the world. They took care of his daughter well and they took such good care of him. He loved them so so much. The twins feeling the same way, they couldn't ask for a better life.

This was their story the twins Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jeongguk falling in love with the sweet innocent angel like boy Kim Taehyung.

The End.

••••••••
Authors Note:

Hey guys, I haven't posted on this story for such a long time and this is because I haven't really felt inspired to write this story anymore.

I know the ending seems so abrupt and sudden. But I just want to end this story right away since there really is nothing I can do for this story anymore. This was my first ever story and I didn't have a proper plot for it which didn't go well with really writing chapters for it. I am so sorry to those who really enjoyed this book and now I'm just ending it I'm so so sorry.

Thank you so much for all your support. All the votes, adding this story to your reading list, and comments. They are appreciated thank you all my lovely readers. I have other books I'm still currently writing so please kindly check them out. 😊💜