Preparing The Funeral..

Afterall he was my blood, I missed him so much he means so much in my head the questions are all through my head saying Why him? Why so young? Why does it have to me ? Why can't it be someone else . Then suddenly I felt by my side a cool breeze and I saw his stuff by my side a rubber band ball and a few of his clothes the rubber band ball had rolled off my bed somehow.

Then I saw my phone had gone off somehow I had gotten a message from him and others a few days after he died I haven't checked my voicemail in days. After I heard his voice I just started crying. Then he said " Peanut I love you so much you are my right hand man. I'm so glad you are my niece you are so beautiful! " Then it was a silence for a while and then hr said " Don't ever forget that your are the best friend I always wanted. And I just wanted to say I Love You Nutters. "

That same night

We all went to my Grandmas house for a little meeting for the funeral. We all had his casket ready for the day and when my grandma and mom seen it they all started bawling in tears.

They all try to be calm and everything but we couldn't then after that we all went to get his clothes ready for his burial . Then we all had to ho either find dress clothes suitable for a funeral and had it all ready for that one day..