07❦

"But it feels so right..." Cole said while looking back up at Sam.

Sam looked at Cole and he tried not to smile. Cole started to laugh, "I've never been so nice to someone in my life."

Sam laughed as well. "You should start being nicer. I like you better when your nice." He said. Cole shrugged, "I don't wanna be like Colby. He's too much of a simp."

"I don't think he's too much of a simp." Sam said, which made Cole laugh again. "You're not the one in his head, it's like rainbows and unicorns up here." Cole said while tapping his head.

Sam started smiling, then the two of them were quite for a few seconds, but Cole soon noticed that Sam was still on his lap so he placed his hands on his hips.

"So, um, how's your leg?" Cole asked Sam. "Oh- uh- it's good I guess. Still hurts but slowly getting better. Thanks for asking." Sam answered.

"I will probably never ask about your well-being again, just a heads up." Cole smiled. "That's okay. You being nice is a that matters." Sam said.

Cole then leaned his head back on the chair, and looked at Sam. Sam looked over at Cole and saw him looking back at him.

Cole grabbed Sam's shirt, and pulled him slowly towards him. Sam bit his bottom lip as they got closer.

"Is this okay?" Cole whispered, with their lips almost touching. "Yes." Sam answered, then Cole closed the small gap between them by kissing Sam.

Sam quickly returned it, then Cole bit Sam's lip, asking for entrance. Sam opened his mouth, and allowed Cole's tounge to explore his mouth.

Sam put his hand on the back of Cole's head, and pushed him closer, then Cole deepened the kiss.

Sam brought his tounge into Cole's mouth, and made their tounges collide together. Then he wrapped his arms around Cole's waist, and Cole wrapped around Sam's neck and pulled him closer if that was even possible.

They felt their d!cks touch, and Cole let out a moan, but then pulled away. "No. You're Colby's. I need to stop." He said between breaths.

Sam frowned a bit, "Colby said that it's fine if I like both sides of you, since you're basically the same person."

Cole looked at him. "But you're supposed to do all that with him... Not me." Sam nodded. "Yeah... You're right I guess."

Cole sighed, then picked Sam up and layed him on the bed, "I'm sorry." He said, just before going downstairs.

-------------

((Sorry for the short chapter. I'm tired and wanted to write so this is what you get. Alssoooo what do you like more? Sam and Colby, or Sam and Cole?))

460 words

UNEDITED