The proposal.......and murder

Zach p.o.v.

"Hey Zach, how you doing?" She said very calmly. While i was bursting inside of me screaming, yelling inside of me.

"Im very very greaaatt" i said pist as hell, shouldve told Cass why i didnt wanna come here.

"Thats good" she said as sweetly as ever but i know theres a bitch in there somewhere, i look at her finally she had a look filled with guilt. Then i felt Cassidy small hand go on mine, soothingly rubbing her fingers on my knuckles. I look at her and she smiled at me with sympathy but knowing that i needed some comfort.

"So who is this?" Rachel added.

"This is--" i started my sentence but Cass cut me off.

"Im his girlfriend" she said looking at Rachel.

"Im sorry" rachel said quickly too me.

"Shes my girlfriend, now do you mind we are ready to order" i said.

"Tramp" she muttered taking out her pen and pad, she left finally after that.

"So thats the ex.." Cass said.

"Yup" i said sighing.

"Why did you break up, you guys look like you had a lot of chemistry" she said.

"Well its alright i guess, we were in love i was gonna marry her, come in the day i was gonna propose and shes in our bedroom with another man or my use to be best friend" i said replaying the memories in my head looking at her.

"But it doesnt matter cause she ruined it all" i said looking at Rachel then back at Cass.

"So now you tell me how the exes became exes" i asked interested.

"Fine........Arianna is my best friend then i met Nico and the rest of her cousins, Nico had a crush on me and he finally asked me to be his girlfriend instead of implying it infront of everyone.Then Ayden and me had a little something going on, and thats when i was so naive that i gave my virginity too him and yeah im pregnant now. I cheated on Nico and he found out but he wasnt mad at me forever so yeah....But it was so hard trying to be together with Ayden not trusting me enough to be around Nico. So i just gave up took the baby in my own hands and finally finding a family for him" i said rubbing my belly.

"Cass... i still strongly disagree on you giving up the baby" i said not looking at her but looking at our hands linked together.

"I promise Im going to be there for you and the baby, i swear im not going to leave you and im going to be a father to that baby if you want me too" i said wrapping my other hand around hers and reassuring her that i wont.

"Here are your guys food" Rachel said"Anything else" she added.

"Nope" i said giving her a harsh dirty look.

"Okay then...." she said still standing there for a minute. She finally realize i wasn't gonna give in and say sorry to her so she left.

"Hey would you be mad if i did something that you will kill me if i did" i said evilly smiling.

"What are you-----" Cass started her sentence but i cut her off.

"Cassidy Taylor Winters, i love you so much these past three years and i want to love you even more than 100 years, you have changed me and let me see the world in the greatest way ever. Since the first day i met you i been in love with you. And now that were having a baby, i want to take another step and asked you the most important question in the world" i said loudly so everyone heard. All you heard was awwww or thats so cute.

"Will you marry me?" I pop the question out finally. There was silence and everyone was waiting. I wanted to laugh so badly cause she was trying to keep her annoyed and mad look in.

"Ummmm.......no" she said and everyone was so pisses or sad or talking about her."Just joking, of course, definitely, si, yes!!!" She said surprising everyone and she went into my arms while i hug her and twirl her aroung lifting her off the ground. "Im so killing you after this" she whispered in my ear which i chuckled at.

Then i let her down and eveyone started chanting kiss kiss kiss. So i gave her a huge kiss surprising her by my move. She didnt respond for a minute but then she finally gave in. And it was a long, passionate, heated kiss. After that we leaned our foreheads together. Everyone clapped, cheared and whistle for us. I put the ring on her finger and we got our meal for free. Yesh!!!