Cold Water

Ayden p.o.v.

"Dude Joey singing in the shower" Nico said. Joey is Johnathan and Nico he's my cousin too and the prankster of the house.

"okay..." I said confused.

"we could get a bucket of cold water and pour it on him since the only thing distracting him is himself" he went on and I smiled evily to his plan.

We ran down the stairs got the bucket of water and ran back upstairs. We told Bryan my other cousin and he joined us to not miss this wonderful moment.

"ready?" nico whispered and we both nodded. He open the door quietly and pulled the curtain, we pour the freezing water on him. But it backfired on us so we all slipped and started throwing water at each other, somehow. We all sat down and started laughing while Joey got dressed.

"you guys are so busted" Ashley said at the door. I stood up and carried her towards the tub filled with the water.

"Ayden dont you dare put me in that tub" she said punching my back.

"nah, I think I rather do it" I said as she groan like a baby, bruising my back with her little fist.

"atleast take off my jordans" she said and I took off her favorite grey,white, and black jordans. I threw her in there but as her fast thinking self she pulled me in there with her , and if looks can kill ,she would be dead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on that day after we all clean up. I put on some grey joggers, a black hoodie, and went to the basement to practice.

"practicing lil bro?" Noah said walking in, pointing the obvious out.

"what do you need?" i said, focusing my throws at the punching bag.

"mom said that dinners ready and you should come up for dinner" he said and I started punching even harder.

"tell her im going out" i said walking out.

"Ayden come on, its mom fro crying out loud" he said and I kept walking towards the back door of the house.

Not that I have something against my mom or anything, but I know that my father hates me for not being the "perfect' son he always thought I would be. Like come on, life is life, and I am I.

so this is the first chappie for the sequel of The Best Friend Chaotic World.