Inside with Him

Amina's POV:
As he leads me down the hall he explains what all the rooms are and how they work. I guess I looked overwhelmed...
" Are you alright? " He looked down at me worried.
" Yes just not used to all this, I've had a Dom before but it wasn't good for me." I left it at that because I'm not ready to share my fears yet. I don't want him to think I'm not ready. We come to a black door and he turns to me.
" Are you ready for your present? " He looks like he's worried and almost proud?
" Yes, are you ok? " I ask him confused by the expression on his face.
" Depends on how you do with your present."
We enter the room and theres toys and stands and different things in the room. On the walls there are shelves with all the toys and name tags underneath telling you what each one is. Spotted throughout the room are different pieces of equipment and a small bed and couch. It's dimly lit and smells clean. He turns to me just watching me take it all in.
"What is this room? " I asked as I was still looking around .
" My personal playroom. Only one other person has ever been in here. "
" Why did you bring me here ? "
" As your present, will you be my sub? I know we just met but we can get to know each other first. I'd like to take you out to dinner and if you're interested we can discuss all that goes with this." He looks sincere and honest. What's the harm of going to dinner? Maybe I'll like it.

Demoni's POV:
She said yes! Where am I going to take her? What if she decides I'm too much to handle? My mind goes crazy as I think of all the possible outcomes. I try to calm down and speak with out seeming nervous.
" What day is good for you? I own this place so whenever you want I can make it work. " I say as I peek at her. She looks scared but also determined.
" I'm free tomorrow I have work until 6pm. "
" Good I'll be there at 6:15. Here's my number text me the address of your job. " I scrawl my number down on a piece of ripped paper and hand it to her. She's so beautiful I just hope she can handle me. I can be pretty ruthless as a Dom. I don't tend to give breaks unless a safe word is said. I can't wait to spank her pretty ass until it's bright red. She turns red and looks up at me,
" Are you having a little problem? " She says meekly as she points at my pants. In that moment I realized I had totally pitched a tent think of her body. I turn around and start walking towards the couch. As I sit I pat next to me hoping she would sit with me. She slowly walk over seemingly nervous as though she'd never been with a man. I can only hope that she accepts me as her Dom tomorrow.

Authors note.
Sorry it's been so long I honestly forgot all about this book. I'll be updating more as long as I'm not at work! Have a good day my loves!