Part 2 of jealousy

Blue's P.O.V
So I was just doing my own thing, making tacos and all... I just finished making tacos when my good friend, lust called! Of course I answered it! He asked me, "do you wanna go on a walk together?" Of course I replied,"of course! Let me just check my schedule!" It took a little long since I had to place my tacos  before looking at my calendar...I was free at 3:08 pm, so I told him that I was free at that time. I also told him that my free time ends at 3:12... but I think he hung up before I could say it. It was a few minutes before me and UnLust go on a walk together. I called down my brother, papyrus that dinner was ready. We ate and of course after that he realized I was getting ready for something. And he asked, "sans, what are you getting ready for?"
I had to think fast...so I said, "a walk with a friend!" I mean I was telling the truth though. Then he asked again, "what's their name?" I paused.

Carrot/swap papyrus P.O.V
I was laying on my bed as usual, then my brother called me down for tacos. It was basically the only food I ever ate besides honey and the other few foods.
After we ate he started getting ready for something in a hurry. He didn't need to do much today so I decided to asked him, "what are you getting ready for?"
He replied quickly, "a walk with a friend" I didn't think most of blueberry's friends went on walks with him. So I asked again in curiosity, "with who?"
He paused and started stared into the abyss trying to think of something at least. I got suspicious...

Blue's P.O.V
"What do i say?! What do I say?!" I thought to myself, I then said Alphys.
Papyrus didnt look fazed. I got worried... he looked very suspicious, he asked, "who is it really" it took me a second to think, "U-Undyne!" I think papyrus believed me... he said, "alright go on a walk with her."
I knew he will find out I didn't go on a walk with undyne, he might think I didn't even go on a walk but, anything for Lust!