The pissers

Characters
Jesus/Aylin
Kitten/Steph
Hanako's spirit orbs
Cad
Ethan
Pee/M
Daddy/Es
God/Alex
Slave/Mary
___________________________________
It all started on a boring ass Sunday when Kitten had slapped Jesus on the face. Suddenly Jesus slapped the shit out of Kitten that's when Cad walked in on their notorious fight. Shocked on what had happened Cad decided to stay for entertainment. Once the two had settled down out of nowhere Jesus tried to kick Kitten but sadly missed. "Pffttt" Cad said while looking at Jesus with a humorous face at this moment Jesus was burning with rage and sat down in the corner.

After some time Jesus decided to apologize to Kitten for trying to kick Kitten, Kitten was still upset so they said "You fucking suck" you could hear how upset Kitten was. Cad was now getting bored so they decided they were going to leave when Kitten kissed Jesus. Jesus stood in shock. Once Jesus came back to their senses she yelled at Kitten saying DON'T KISS ME WHEN YOU HAVE STDS as Jesus blushed. Cads eyes widened so much they popped out of their socket when Kitten said We can share kitten 😏 in a seductive voice. To that Jesus replied saying I don't want a punishment 😫with a desperate face.

😳 Kitten looked at Jesus as they pulled down their pants are started PISSING on Jesus. At this point Cad was deceased. That's when Hanako's spirit orbs rushed in 🏃‍♀️ and looked in disbelief and disgust. 🤮 For some strange reason Hanako's spirit orbs decides to stay, and took a seat next to Cad to watch all this chaos go down. Hanako's spirit orbs and Cad were talking for a while up until Jesus came in and asked Kitten to hole a cup of period blood.🩸🥤

For some strange reason Kitten decided to DRINK the cup of period blood continue by saying Yummy in my tummy as period blood dripped from her mouth to their segs jaw. 🤤 The three stood there 🧍‍♀️ with disgust. Ethan suddenly barged in and asked Is this...Vore? Jesus responded with No it's a piss kink 🙄 as they said in annoyance. Since Ethan was smart they decided to leave since they weren't going to be part of this shit and with than Ethan left.

Once Ethan had left the chaos Kitten stared at both Cad and Hanako's spirit orbs. The two were now staring at each other and said O-oh no with terror in their voices. Thats when Kitten grabbed the pair and took a massive shit on them. Cad was certainly intrigued as for Hanako's spirit orbs there body was filled with disgust as they started vomiting on the side. That's when Hanako's spirit orbs tried to make a run for it but luckily was captured by Cad and Kitten and tied Hanako's spirit orbs on a chair now not be able to move they just had to wait.

Jesus was now very mad since Kitten wasn't giving Jesus attention, that's when Jesus said And what about me kitten, daddy 🥵 is angry punishment time. 😏