Chapter 9- The Locked Laboratory

-After a long drive-

We finally reached the main headquarters. I got out and stretched my body. "Holy shit my back hurtsssss" I groaned. I can heard chuckles from either both of them from behind me. I turned around and pouted. "Im sorry! You'll get used to it sooner or later." Narrator said. "Dawg,it feels weird to walk around here without your uniform on. I feel weird." Eddie said,locking the car. The others pulled up and parked beside us,and then they got out.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT-" Juicy raised his voice at Mully,startling us three. Mully's just laughing his ass of beside the car. I gave Josh a look and he sighed,face palming himself. "Mully told Juicy he accidentally gave his frog to Reekid for his dissecting project."
"IM FUCKING DYING DUDE WHAHAHAHAHAH" Exclaimed Mully. "It's just a joke,dude. Calm down! I was messing with ya." Juicy huffed and paused for a moment. "Wait,isn't he homeschooled?" He asked,which made Mully laugh even more.
"So I won't be following you guys,is that alright?" Josh opened the driver car door again. "Yeah sure,we'll manage." Narrator nodded. Josh got back in and the rest of us walked into the building.

Eddie's Pov
This place is full of our members like always. All of them walking around,minding their own business. I took a quick glance at y/n. They looked around in awe. "Oye!" A familiar young voice exclaimed. I recognised the voice immediately and nudged my elbow at Mully. "Your son's here" I snickered. He waved me off. "No ignore him. Never acknowledge him,ever." ,but then the voice called out to us again. "God dammit guys,Im right here! Heyyy!!" He began waving his arms in the air, causing him to get weird stares from people around the area. Mully sighed. "Yes,Ree. We saw you. Just come here already,jesus." He raised his voice,enough to be heard by Reekid. "Awesome!" Reekid fist bumped the air before walking to us. "Oh,so is this the new member you guys were talking about!" He asked,looking at Mully,then y/n. He just nodded. "And speaking about new members,look who I brought today!" He smiled,pushing his hair away. A little bird that was sitting on his shoulder peeked out at us. "Awhhhh!!" Y/n gasped. They immediately shut themselves. "Oh,sorry. Im just a sucker for tiny sidekicks." They smiled,embarrassed. "Look at youuuuuu. Heloooo,what's your name?" They turned their attention to the little bird again. "His name's Kaiyo. He's epic."
I looked into my watch worriedly. "Aye dawg,we should really get moving. It's getting late." Narrator nodded. "Yeah,we should. Come,the elevators this way."
"Can i come too,Mully??? Please???" Reekid gave Mully the puppy eyes. Mully groaned and eventually gave up. "FinEeeEeeeeeeeeee you can come"
I gave y/n a look and they chuckled. "What?" Mully said,getting annoyed. "Nothing. Let's go!" I said,leading them to one of the elevators. "Yay!" Reekid yelled behind me.

(Y/n)' Pov
"Oh so there's 6 floors in total?" I asked,fixated on the buttons in the elevator. "Yeah. The main lobby and the other floors are for each of the ranks. Basically places where each of the ranks hang out" Mully replied without looking up from his phone. Ding! We're here. The top floor where Elites stayed. There's no one around.
"Dang,it's empty?" I looked around. "Yeah,usually we invited friends around but lately,since that incident,we'd like to keep this place locked up for now." We all walked out and I made sure that my badge is still in my pocket. "The lab's here." Eddie once again led us to another place. "Maybe try if you can get it open?" He added. Everyone's now looking at me nervously. I checked around my pockets for the old crumpled letter and opened it. "Since it's a two word password,maybe it's....." I mumbled to myself.
𝙇-𝙞-𝙩-𝙩-𝙡-𝙚_𝙋-𝙪-𝙢-𝙥-𝙠-𝙞-𝙣
I dialled the letters in one-by-one. It clicked open and all of our eyes lit up. "Holy shit! You did it!" Eddie exclaimed. I pushed the door open,and it revealed a messy lab,with mech things all around the place. Most of the weapons in it were unfinished. "Whoaaaaa" Juicy gasped. "These would DEFINITELY help us destroy their entire bases!" Narrator said,excitedly. And then something heavy fell to the metal floor,which made everyone froze. "Ah shit,Im sorry!" Reekid stumbled,picking up the huge bag. He struggled for a while before Juicy came to help him. They put it back on the table. I scanned the entire room,and immediately saw a framed picture on one of his desks. I picked it up. Its a picture of....a child. 'Its me' . Smiling brightly towards the camera. I smiled. "Flower fields. I remember this place."
I turned around to them. "Are we...are we done here..?"

"Yes,we should go now. The lab's open. Id ask some of our tech people to check this out." Narrator said,putting down one of the guns from the table. We walked out and closed the door behind us. I made sure that I gave Narrator the crumpled paper. "So what's next?" Reekid asked,looking at us. "Groceries" Mully answered plainly. "Can I-" before he could even finish his sentence,he was interrupted by Mully saying "No"
"Please??????" Reekid begged. "Please please please pretty pleaseeeee???" He added. "Yes Reekid you can go" Narrator sighed. Mully just gave Narrator a look.

-time skip to when uh,,,,they're at the mart for groceries lmao im lazy aight-

"So me,Eddie,Narrator and Josh will be finding some groceries. Y/n,Juicy and Ree,you three stay at that Ice Cream shop. Just get whatever you want,I don't care." Mully said,handing Juicy a card. Us three cheered and went to the shop immediately.
"I want sundaes!" I said,excitedly. "Chocolate and vanilla milkshake for me!" Reekid said. "Alright alright. You both just sit down somewhere first,Ill go and order." Juicy said,heading to the counter.
We waited a few minutes till our order was done. "So hey! We haven't properly introduced ourselves yet. Im Reekid,ranked Alpha and a Scout." He smiled,putting out his hand. I shook it. "Im y/n,a Junior and a Stealth i think.." I said,unsure about the last part. "Nice to meet you!- oh." He paused,looking at his shoulder. "Oh hey Kaiyo." A bird jumped off of him and onto the table. I smiled.
We talked and talked about their missions and what they do on the daily basis,mostly.

Then suddenly,Juicy's phone rang. He picked it up. "Hello? Oh! Yeah,we'll be there soon."
"Are they done?" Reekid asked,taking the last sip of his milkshake. "Yeah,they're at the car. So you guys ready to go?" We both nodded. "Alright,lemme just pay this. Go ahead and wait outside."
We walked out,still talking. Then Juicy followed us right after. We walked to the cars and got in.

"You guys had fun getting to know each other?" Narrator said,looking at the back seat. This time,Reekid's with us. "Yeah. So when are we going back to destroy bases? I mean,Im fine with scouting but I want to stab some people too." He replied. I just chuckled and looked out the window. 'Am I ready for this?' I thought to myself. 'I just hope I am.'