CHAPTER 8

The silent road where the dry leaves were dancing with the air. The cold breeze that slowly blew chanyeol's hair which reminded of a dramatic scene from a movie. Chanyeol  stared at the sky where the stars slowly started to appear as the night was slowly taking over the dawn where the orange yellow sky was turning blue and black. it was a perfect view of the nature which was slowly changing its colour kudos to the one who made the dawn and night colours. His favourite song nothin' played as a smile slowly crept in Chanyeol's face who was still looking out from his car window .

A sudden thought enters his head and starts to mess all the good things as all the things that happened in the club back then, were asking for a proper explanation. " Was kai telling the truth ? Or he was joking ? " chanyeol thought slightly turning his head to look at Jong suk to ask who's gaze was focused on the road as always.

"Do you think kai was telling the truth?" Jong suk sudden question made chanyeol a little startled but he recovered within a moment thinking it as a coincidence. He opened his mouth to answer but no answer came in his mind so he just turned his head back to the window ignoring Jong suk's question.

"Ignoring my question?"
" Or nothing came in your mind to answer me " Jong suk said smiling teasing Chanyeol who was still looking out from the window. The awkward moment embraced the car ride, it felt like a long drive as nobody spoke a word in the whole ride when Jong suk suddenly stopped the car but Chanyeol didn't made a move. He was too lost in his own thoughts.

"I think he was joking so don't take it seriously" Jong suk said in a light tone while his one hand was on steering wheel and other hand was on gear stick. His gaze was on the road while bitting his lip because of Chanyeol's attitude which was making him angry.

"Why did you stopped?" Chanyeol asked after nodding as a reply to what Jong suk said. He didn't turned his head to face Jong suk cause he knew Jong suk was staring at him. The car got a moment of silence before Jong suk sighed and looked away  " We have reached the hotel. You can go to hotel from here I will come after parking the car".

Chanyeol looked Infront and saw the hotel. He didn't bother to answer before leaving the car. Jongsuk didn't mind as he knew alot was going inside Chanyeol's head at that moment. Chanyeol pretended to go inside the hotel as he knew Jong suk will only go after making sure he went inside. He heard the car engine sound and waited until the sound completely disappeared  he then left for a walk at the silence road of exodus.

He wanted a place where there's no sound
Chanyeol always search for a place where the silence lives when he is depressed so he went to market where at that time markets would be closed. As he reached the road there was a deadpanned silence as there was no one. The sky had already turned pitch dark black where the moon was hiding behind the clouds and the stars were barely seen. The weather suddenly started to get cold that made Chanyeol shiver as he  wrapped his arms around himself. Only the sound of his own steps and his breathing can be heard. Chanyeol likes to listen music to relieve stress so when he stopped to play song he felt someone following him.

Chanyeol just wore the earphones without any music being played just not to make it anything suspicious. The steps of the person added sound with chanyeol steps. He didn't turned around as he slowly started to walk faster before sensing the steps of the person has also been fast. He stopped to turn around but saw no one but he saw some shadows behind the building as he sensed the danger he ran as fast as possible before hiding. He heard someone running as the person was calling someone. He called Jong suk but he kept on declining Chanyeol calls. He decided to check so he slowly peeked where he found the empty road. He slowly moved toward the road being careful with his steps as every step he took  increased his heart beat but there is always a fault, he ended up stepping at a juice can. He mentally face palmed when he sensed someone coming near him.

He could have fought but he knew the person is not alone anymore when he heard a couple of step coming near him. He decided to hide but the wall blocked his way from all the way. He called Jong suk but his phone was now switched off. He called the cops but before it could dial his phone battery died. "shit I should have charged my phone" he cursed in his head.

"So you are here"
"Hey you turn now "

Chanyeol slowly turned raising his both  hand before making a eye contact with the person who seems to be the leader after analyzing the people standing at his back.

"Five people with mask, doesn't seems to be  vampires or werewolf's more like thugs, are dressed in all black clothes and " Chanyeol slowly tilted his head when he saw someone trembling  "and doesn't know how to fight not at all " he analysed a smirk grew in his face. He raised his one eyebrow as a devilish personality changed into his new form.

He threw his phone on the face of the leader before grabbing him by collar he started to throw punches at him the leader didn't even got a chance to attack as He fainted after a couple of punches. Chanyeol let go of his collar which made him fall on the ground unconsciously. He looked at the left four people who were trembling in fear by seeing their leader's situation but also dared to fight. They weren't a match for chanyeol but since four people were attacking at the same time it injured Chanyeol but it didn't took long to defeat them but due to his injury he started to get dizzy he started to walk as his steps weren't straight. When he reached the road he felt something wet in the side of his head. He flinched when he  touched the side of his forehead. His vision was blurry but he tried to focus on his hand then he saw a red liquid.

' Blood ? ' 

___________________________________________

A/n This chapter is confusing so, I will describe it in next chapter (〃゚3゚〃) thank you for reading