CHAPTER 9

It's the timeline from the chapter 7 and it explains why the thugs came -:
Maybe confusing  things happens here a little fast ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯
.
.
.
.
____________

Somewhere in EXODUS

" Does it hurt ? " The person asked
while cleaning his hand . The white sink turned red as the person washed his hand . The water wasn't enough to clean those red blood stain from his hand and clothes . He turned drying his hand from the towel while slowly making his steps towards the sub-conscious boy who was in his mid 20s . The person stared at the victim as his eyes showed no feelings  even after seeing the boy condition where death would have been easier rather than living as he was beaten brutally and tortured until he couldn't even move a single bone , blood covered him as his skin were torned like paper .

" This is for the last time and you will be free ". The person said and motioned the guards to take him . 
" Free him " the person ordered the two guards who didn't said anything except nodding  before taking the boy . The boy knew what the person words meant . Death .

The person then faced  toward another boy who was near his early 20s still not caring about what just happened infront of his eyes and what was gonna happen with him . The person expression became neutral when he didn't saw the boy scared he slowly moved toward the boy to make a eye contact when the boy flinched when he saw a pair of eyes Infront of his . 

" Not Scared, huh? " The person said
he titling his head but the boy made no response .

" Name ? " The person asked .
" Song jae "

The person slowly went to his chair  Before placing a cigarette in his mouth . He threw the lighter towards song jae gesturing him to light it up for him . Song jae hesitated but  slowly went towards the person . His hands were now shaking a little as he felt the stares of the person he wasn't able to light it when he heard someone knocking  . 

" Come " the person said  while handing the cigarette to song jae .

The two guard came inside from the door and bowed infront the person . They didn't spoke until the person asked question .

" What is it ? "

" Sir we are here to inform about the two humans who were trying to sneak in . They looked suspicious . " one of them spoke .

" One of them had a strong scent which was hard to ignore and was too attracting I could guess that his blood would taste deli . . . " before the guard could complete his words a hand grabbed his neck making him choke on his own breathe . A pair of black eyes came in contact with his . The guard looked down as soon as he knew making a eye contact can destroy him . The person slowly whispered in his ear .
"Don't even think about it. He is mine " an evil smile crept in the person face . " Do you understand ? " he said still maintaining his calm manner of talking .

He let go the guard neck before sitting on the table . He took out a new cigarette before placing it in the side of his mouth . One of the guard came to light the cigarette but didn't dare to make a eye contact as he looked down all the time.

" Just keep an eye on them" He said and signaled them to go out with his one hand while the other hand was holding cigarette with his index finger and thumb.

" Interesting " the person said while blowing out the smoke from his mouth as a evil smirk crept on his face ." Let's play with him , shouldn't we . Song jae~ si ? " He asked song jae . Song jae flinched when he heard his name as it never sounded so scary . He slowly nodded .

The person called someone and said something in English the person then went near song jae after hanging up the phone " It won't hurt if you don't move " He said as he took his cigarette and made it touch on the song jae side arm . Song jae eyes became glassy but managed to hold his scream . He made a mark on song jae side arm before throwing the cigarette . " It's a mark that says you are from my area . "

The person took the cigarette from song jae tight grip it was crooked he threw it before taking a new cigarette again motioning song jae to light it up . Song jae managed to light it up and gave him the lighter back without making a eye contact. " You are one of a kind" the person said blowing the smoke while his one hand was holdin cigarette between his index and middle finger and other took the lighter before putting it inside his pocket .

Song jae : ) Pov

' After some time four people came dressed in all black , they all had a mark in the neck but I had it on my side arm . One of them handed a file to the person . The person took a look on the files his evil smirk never left while checking the files .'

The person slided a photo towards me " Bring him  "

Song jae pointed himself .
" Then who ? " " There are information about the person at the back " The person said . I looked at the four people who were looking me I slowly took the photo and saw a boy with dimples posing showing V-sign . 

" Chanyeol . 27 . Reporter . In exodus hotel. Room no. 509. *****5 car number "

Dressen up in all black clothes from head to toe I was taken by the four people and one of them introduced himself as leader but that was all we talked they didn't spoke anything nor I made an effort to start a topic .

At the road ,

We followed chanyeol and I knew he sensed us following him but I didn't said anything to them ' why ? ' but the he leader was quick witted  he also sensed him knowing about us and made us hid in the building and I debreitily showed my shadow warning chanyeol to run and he did what I wanted .

I acted to find him but I knew he was hiding behind the walls maybe calling
someone . " We need him in any cost or we will never be free " the leader said while searching for him . I wanted to be free too but not by trapping someone .
We were thinking to go back but that boy chanyeol don't have a common sense making sound to alert them to find him and they found him too .

" So you are here "
" Turn now "

'He slowly turned raising his both hand  He had a phone but didn't called police ? Such a waste ' ' His eyes were traveling while analysing us and I need to keep on doing my acting so I dropped the bat in my hand while trembling . Never had I thought but the boy was pretty good at fighting . I just let him hit me and went at side to watch . Like shit his punch hurts but not enough for me . He got some injuries in head except me the four were now lying on cold ground '
"What's with the attitude when you can't even dodge " I said while looking at the so called leader .

____________________________

Any idea who is this person \_(ツ)_/  maybe someone unexpected  and 
How's the new character song jae ?
乁 ◕ ᴥ ◕ ㄏ