chapter 1

EROS BRIDGER'S POV

'Welcome to Elentári Sports Academy'

Papasok palang kami sa E.S.A ay bumungad na kaagad saamin ang tilian.

"Omygoddd! The Endymion is hereee!"
"Waaaa! I love you Erosss!"
"Kaiii! I'm hereee!"
"Yuhence babyyy!"
"Kyle, look at meee!"
"Zero babesss!"

Honestly, even tho im getting used hearing people shouting, it still somehow irritates the hell out of me. */sighs

While we are walking, some of the students starts running.

'okay? what's happening?'

"Bro, why are they running?" Yuhence asked.

"Tara, sundan natin." Kyle answered.

We followed those people at huminto kami sa parking lot. wait? what? parking lot?! what's happening?

"Babalik na raw sila Miss Aevca."
"Yeah, kasama nya rin daw sila Austin, malapit na raw sila."
"Owemji! so that means that they're com—"

"Attention to all students, please proceed at the gymnasium. Again, I repeat please proceed at the gymnasium. The Royalties are coming back."

"Ohmygod! They are hereee!"
"Let's gooo!"

'o-okay? what's up with them? and royalties? who are they? what the fck?! and seriously dude, what's the point of going here in the pl?'

"Why are those people weird?" Zero.

"Yeah, they are so weird and Royalties? who are they?" Kyle

"Seriously? so why here in pl?" Kai with a poker face.

likewise dude, likewise.

As we walk towards the gymnasium, we saw a lot of posters and banners. They must be the Royalties.

Pagpasok namin sa gymnasium, we find our sits.

Habang naghihintay kami may umakyat na half-mid lady na nakangiti sa stage, I think she's the dean.

"GOOD MORNING ELENTÁRIANSSS!" she cheerfully said.

"Good Morning Ms. Valkyrie!"

"First of all I want to formally welcome all of you, dahil first day n'yo ngayon and also, to send my thank you's sa inyong lahat para sa pagpili n'yo sa E.S.A and s'yempre we are also here to welcome back the ROYALTIESSS! HEY, AUSTIN COME HERE!"

Pagtapos nyang sabihin yun may umakyat na apat na lalaki.

"GOOD MORNING TITA LAINE & EVERYONEEEEEEEE! DID YOU MISS US?! HAHAHA" the boy with brown hair asked.

"Yes, ofcourseee!"
"Siyempreee!"
"But where's Miss Aevca?"

"So, sila yung Royalties. Pogi ha, pero s'yempre mas pogi tayo HAHAHA." Zero

"Nababakla ka nanaman, Zero. Nakakatakot ka na bra." Kyle.

Natawa naman sila Yuhence, napailing nalang ako. napaka alaskador talaga nitong si Kyle.

"Si Clae ba hanap n'yo? HAHAHA" the boy with blonde hair and a pair of glasses said. what does they call tht? nerd? ah yeah it's nerd nga yata.

"'Di na kayo nasanay s'yempre papalate yun, para grand entrance. HAHAHA." he looked like the Austin boy. twins, i guess.

"Ang gagaling n'yo mang-asar pero 'pag kaharap n'yo halos mamutla kayo." the boy with a black hair said.

The people laugh at them.

"S'yempre joke la–

Naputol yung sasabihin nung blonde guy nang may sumipa ng pintuan kaya bumukas ang pintuan, revealing a girl chewing a gum with a emotionless and cold aura enter at the gymnasium and

All people at the gymnasium shut up their mouths at lahat sila nakatingin lang sa babaeng yun.

'dude, she's freakin' familiar. who she is?'

"What's up with her? She looks familiar 'no?" Kai.

"Yeah, she's familiar. and geez bra, parehas sila ng aura ni Eros." Kyle.

"Yeah. But she looks cool and badass." Yuhence.

I just tsked, pero they're right. She looks cool and beaut— fckin' what? b-beautiful?! ha! no. no. no. where does tht beautiful thingy came from? -,- damn it.

"What's with the stares?" the woman with badass outfit with her emotional and cold voice said.

wew nice outfit.

"Fuck, dude girl-version sya ni Eros." Kyle

"Yeah, I agree HAHAHAHAHA." Zero.

"CLAEEE! WE MISS YOU BABYYYYY!" one of the twins said. tss

"So, The Royalties are here. magpakilala muna kayo, para kilala na kayo ng transferees." Ms. Valkyrie.

"Ehem, Good Morning everyone! I'am Austin Dash Finn Valkyrie." the boy with brown hair said.

"Good Morning Pipsss! I'am Duke Gunner Ellington Valkyrie." the boy with blonde hair said.

"Good Morning Everyone. I'am Alaurence Kash Finn Valkyrie." he looks like tht Austin boy. obviously they're twins.

"Good Morning. I'am Cole Valkyrie." the boy with black hair said.

Tiningnan namin yung babae and nakaupo s'ya ng panlalaki sa gilid ng stage, she also looks bored.

"Hey, Aevca It's your turn." Austin.

"Tanggalin mo yung earphone." Duke.

"No, dude! Ayoko baka sipain lang ako n'yan." Alaurence.

"Ikaw n—" Austin.

"Ayoko nga bak—" Duke.

"Si Cole nala—" Alaurence.

The girl sigh and stood up, wew.

"Aevca Elentári,  l'un des dirigeants ici à Elentári" (one of the leaders/rulers here in Elentári)

I look at her and she seems familiar, I guess I've seen her somewhere but I forgot where. Her voice gaves me chills, and dude that's hella new. She smile but her eyes were blank, making her smile looks like a sinister one.

"She's cool" Kai.

"Woah, french?" Kyle.

"Yeah, and her posture says na hindi s'ya basta-basta." Yuhence. indeed, bra's right.

"Again. Good Morning, Welcome to Elentári Sports Academy!  You can now go to your respective classrooms." Ms. Valkyrie.

< / 3

wrong grammars and typos ahead.

🤎

vote po ikaw pwease 🤎