20 Approved

Andrea felt something poking and blushed as she what it was.

Should I relieve him. He might resent me since I never finish what I start. I can use my hand like those videos she had seen for writing sex scenes.

"I can d...do it with my hand." Andrea said softy in Brian's ears.

Is this the real life or is the just fantasy?

Brian wanted to snap accept her offer but then realised that his body would be altered by the gene potion and it would be hard to explain the transformation so he thought of a reason to reject it.

"I don't want you to do anything when are obviously not ready for it. It's a biological reaction, don't overthink about it." Then Brian kissed her back.

Andrea was very surprised and pleased with his reaction.

Is he also scared just like me. That's so cute.

Getting bolder after hearing Brian's reply, Andrea wiggled her ass on Brian's lap to tease him through his pants.

Brian almost orgasmed at the rubbing sensation but in the end controlled himself.

It was another 10 minutes after which Brian and Andrea separated.

"How did it feel like spending time with your family?"

"It was just my sister this time. She didn't come that weekend with dad and mom so she came this time. We didn't do much, she took me around the city to eat and I stayed at her hotel room since the food there was better. What about you? Don't you miss your family."

"I met my family during the holidays. I will be going back after the semester during the Christmas time. Did that Kevin bother you again."

"Why do you have remind me of him. I haven't seen that guy ever since and I would want to keep it that way. So unromantic."

"I am just worried about your safety."

"Okay, okay, I will be careful. Let's get something to eat. I can't eat the balloons."

Brian and Andrea walked around the campus visiting all the eateries inside the campus.

Brian was surprised that a little girl could eat so much.

They went back to their own dorms when they got tired of walking. Brian wanted to sleep together with Andrea but dorm beds could hardly be enough for one person, they weren't meant for two. Also, it would have been awkward to ask Andrea for it, so he didn't push for it.

------------------------

In the last few days, Brian mainly lived on the campus and dealt with business matters on the phone. Laura had been working on the loan application and projected figures to get a big loan as soon as possible. It was on the next Monday evening when Brian's phone rang.

"Brian, it's approved. We got the 5 million loan approved. It's just that our product hasn't been tested by medical professionals and could be risky. It's this reason which stopped the bank officials from sanctioning a bigger loan. Can our R&D do something about it?"

"I will be transferring 2.5 million to Rob's account for R&D purposes. I will provide you the details of the device by tomorrow evening."

Laura was relieved to hear that there was data.

"If that's the case, then I will be looking for the office space. The office doesn't need to be too big. A single floor would suffice in an commercial park."

"You do that, you can use the rest as you like. I want to get the sales up asap. Also, you can hire people to help you. You can just send me details.. I will be working on the manufacturing side most of the time."

"Okay, Prez Brian. I will hire some people who have experience in marketing and branding. Do we need to hire techies for the website."

"I will tell you when to hire techies. You will only that much money so spend it carefully. We will need another loan to actually look likes big company."

"Okay, on it boss. I will keep it in mind"

Then Laura ended the call.

Brian was satisfied at the speed with which Laura worked.

He transferred money from company account to Rob's account.

He had enough money to hire an engineering robot and the gene potion.

Finally, it was time.

Should I do it here. No, lets go to the factory, there are rooms for the managers there. It will be safer. Random men coming out of my dorm sounds shady as fuck.

Brian called RobOne to pick him up. Brian was finally excited. There finally enough money to spend.