0. Prologue

A/N: ** = Action
Italics = Thoughts
[] = Setting/Location

[At Rainbow Man's headquarters]

Torrens POV

Torren: "Rainbow Man, get back down here and fight like a man you coward!"

Rainbow Man: "I'd rather not, but if I were you three I'd go check up on the kids cuz as we're speaking Darryl is apprehending them at the moment."

Torren, Cedey, Liberty: "WHAT!!"

[Meanwhile at the Rich/Flame residence]

Darryl's POV

Darryl: "Kids come out, come out wherever you are. I got a lotta candy."

L.E.A.D: (whispers) "Everybody to the attic."

*Rick, Swift and T-Burn ran up to the attic*

[Meanwhile at the park]

Wyatt's POV

Wyatt: "Where is Blood, Jack, Kage, and Roger!"

Random Kid #1: "They're under the slide."

Wyatt: Thanks kid, now get out of here."

Wyatt: *He tied them up* "Now let's go see Rainbow Man."

[Back at the Rich/Flame residence]

Darryl's POV

Darryl: *walks up to the attic* "Where you kids at."

Rick: (whispers) "I'm getting squished up here."

L.E.A.D: (whispers) "Sorry we have to stay close so we won't get caught."

Darryl: "If y'all don't come out imma start bustin' caps in yo head!"

L.E.A.D: (whispers) "I'll distract him while you guys sneak out to the front door."

Darryl: (Over Walkie-Talkie) "Send the Broccoli Street Gang Thugs around the house."

L.E.A.D: *Runs to Darryl* "Think Fast!"

Darryl: *Turns around and punches him in his gut* "Ow! Jeez bro what are you made out of metal or something."

L.E.A.D: "Actually, I am."

L.E.A.D pushes him back and threw a straight punch to his face. Darryl does an outside block and pulls out a electrified stun stick and shocks him with it which messes up his processing system.

Darryl: "That's what you get trying to think you could actually beat me."

Rick gets tired of this and walks over to Darryl with his size get bigger.

Darryl: "Aw, Crap!"

Darryl tries to run, but Rick picks him up by the back and threw him at wall. When Darryl got up Rick was already in front of him and haymakered him out of the building.

T-Burn: "Yo, Rick how did you do that."

Swift: "Yeah, its like you got bigger or something."

Rick: "I did get bigger, I think I unlocked my powers." *Then he collapsed to the ground with his size returning back to normal* "That took alot of energy out of me."

What they didn't know was that were Broccoli Street Thugs behind them. The Broccoli Street Thugs shot them with stun guns and they all collapsed.

Broccoli Street Thug #1: "Aye boss we got em."

Darryl: "Load em' into the truck."

[At Rainbow Man's headquarters]

Rainbow Man's POV

Rainbow Man: "Ok, I've got Torren, Cedey, and Liberty. I still need Daichi, Thai-Jon, T-Burn, Rick, Jack, Swift, L.E.A.D, Blood, Roger and Kage."

Darryl and Wyatt walk in the build with the unconscious tied up kids.

Wyatt: "Aye, Rainbow Man we got em"

Darryl: "Watch out for the kid with the durag he's unlocked his powers."

Rainbow Man: "Noted. Throw them into the dungeon."

Darryl and Wyatt: "Got it."

Then Daichi and Thai-Jon bursts through the door.

Rainbow Man: "Ah, Daichi and Thai-Jon nice of you to join us."

Daichi: "Rainbow Man where did you put them at."

Rainbow Man snaps his finger. The some pink dust just comes out of nowhere and Daichi and Thai-Jon just fell out.

Rainbow: "Darryl, bring the prisoners up here. Wyatt go get the rest of the group."

Darryl: "Gotchu."

Wyatt: "On it."

Wyatt brung all of the Sweet Cheery Lane Gang, the Broccoli Street Gang, and the rest of Rainbow Man's group.

Darryl got the prisoners and put them in the middle of the headquarters.

Rainbow Man: "Good. You guys ready to go"

Everybody (except, The kids, Torren, Cedey, Liberty, Thai-Jon and Daichi): "Yup"

Then suddenly a portal open and teleports them somewhere unknown

To Be Continued.....