Ch9-

( A\N SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK BUT MY MOM GROUNDED ME BECAUSE MY SCHOOL KICKED ME OUT AND I HAD TO GO TO A DIFFERNT ONE SO YEAH WEIRD BUT HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER)

   Once the hackney arrived at Saint Bart Hospital Y/n was starting to get very anxious. All those horrible memories where starting to flash by, She hated hospitals with a passion of a thousand burning suns. She tried to keep herself together as best as she could but its not like it really mattered as Sherlock was out of the cab as soon as it stopped leaving her to pay for the cab.

  "Hey are you okay?"

Crap John. How could you forget he was with you fuck!!!!

  "What?"

 "Y/n I am a doctor and served in the army I know what trama looks like."

" I'm fine John, its just something that happened when I was a kid nothing big. Anyways lets get going, the faster we get this over with the faster I can go back to my food."

 John nodded but looked a bit worried and began to follow you toward the hospital. As soon as Y/n stepped foot in the building she was on guard ready to pounce on whoever even  looked suspicions. 

   They kept walking towards forensics ,John lead the way while Y/n walked closely behind him eyeing every one that was in the same room as them. they finally found Sherlock near in a hazmat suit about to enter where they assumed was the room the body was. 

  "Y/n can wait out here there isn't enough suits for her, Hurry and get in yours John, I need someone who I can tolarete in there."

"REALLY YOU DRAGGED ME HERE FOR NOTHING, YOU'RE SUCH AN ASS!!!"

 " I did drag you here for something I want you to give your opinion on the matter. You'll be watching from the lab there is a window that shows what is happening on our side"

 "Sherlock are you feeling alright, you never ask for anyone's opinion willingly"

"Don't I?" Sherlock turned towards John as he said this, as if in a way to say shush.

    Reluctantly Y/n walked towards where Sherlock pointed at, not really caring about whatever it was they where about to argue about ' I swear they act like an old married pair.'

                                ~time skip cause I is being annoying ~

    As Sherlock John Lestrade and some other woman you didn't know where examining the body you watch carefully from the other room. You still didn't know why you had to be there was really no point all you where doing was looking at the body and occasionally pinpointing exits just in case.

  The 4 in hazmat suits where carefully looking at the body of the woman whos name was Ronalda Sineag Maclntrye, she was only 18 years old. She was born on May 28 , 162cm/ 5ft4in, 66k/146lbs, and an O+ blood type. They examine the burn and bruises, her hair that remained was combed through carefully, not wanting to damage the remaining evidence , the bits that weren't completely burned where slightly green as if it where dyed. There was a faded tatto of what looked like the bird going over a sunset, but you could just barley see it  and from the look that sherlock gave you knew it was important.

At this point im just gonna stop apologizing because yall already know im stupid