Me,Angel,and Time

Hey guys I hope you like it.

Prolog: 

It all started when I died. I was fifteen,tall and beautiful. My name is Lauren Merise.Every guy wanted to go out with me but I was taken. My boyfriend was Migel. He was Spanish and so smart and I loved him to bits. He was sixteen and was taking me to dinner. "Lauren," he said. He looked worried the whole night. "I'm moving back to mexico," he said. I panicked I understood why he had taken me here now, "w-why?" I  

Choked out. "we can no longer belong here my mother and father were fired because we are mexican," he said sadly. I sighed. I knew this was coming sooner or later. "Migel I don't want you to go, I'll tell my parents that...that-" Migel cut me off. "that what? Your becoming a forein exchange student for the rest of highschool?" As soon as be said that he knew he shouldn't have. "yes, yes that is what i will tell them," smiling I stood and then everything was black and a sharp shot gun rang out and it felt like I was falling,falling forever and then...nothing.

Chapter 1: heaven

I felt as light as a feather. Actually like several feathers. I looked to my side and saw wings sprouting from my back. They were small and so was I. No older than a mere toddler. They were pure white because when I was that age I was innocent and knew nothing about lying or being mean. Before my own eyes I grew into a seven year old.the wings were tinted with black feathers. By this age I had lied several times. Then I was ten, my wings gray instead of white. I had sneaked out to go to my friends house when was nine.Finally, it was he day before Migel told me he was moving,they were almost black.I wanted to scream when I saw Migel's face in my head.My mouth wouldn't open. My arms wouldn't flail. My legs wouldn't run. My wings flapped. I went through maybe one hundred clouds,in half a second I was so flustered trying to figure it out. Just then I looked back at my wings and they were pure white, then it hit me. I was in heaven, I was...was...DEAD. I fluttered slightly and started to fall. I flapped and caught the air in my wings, creating lift. All the sudden a wind carried me up to a cloud and I landed on it. My wings vanished when I did so. I walked along the clouds and met a golden road. I followed it until I found diamond street lamps. Jems and jewels made the sidewalks. Each one glittering like it had to past a test to be there. I walked into a silver building and there was a secretary there. "ah Lauren,God is waiting for you,"

Chapter 2

"G-god?" I gasped. "why would he want to see me?" The secretary looked shocked. "Why wouldn't he want to see you," she said slightly hurt. " he loves you," I sighed it made some sense. I was led into a room. In there was Migel. "Migel? Migel!" I gasped and ran towards him. He held out is hand and said in an unfamiliar voice. "I am God," that's when my world flipped upside down. "GOD?!" I shouted in amazement. "I take the shape of who you love the most, I really look like this," Migel... I mean God snapped his fingers his face was beautiful then ugly,then well you get the idea. He changed back and I ran forward and hugged him. He didn't protest and just held me. I inhaled his scent and pulled away. "sorry" I said blushing a perfect rose color. He smiled. "what I wanted to talk to you about is your death. It wasn't intentional it was accidental. Yes I did plan it,but," he said holding up a finger as my ears reddened with rage. "you will be protecting Migel," he said and then paused. "as his adopted sister," he added. Withthe snap of his fingers, she was on the door step of a house, as a fourteen year old, in ratty clothes and dirty hair. The door opened she held back a scream. It was Migel.